(𝐈) 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤

𓆩☀𓆪

𓆩☀𓆪

STORMING THROUGH THE HALLS, Caius's rage seethed throughout the castle. Every corner you would turn, a reminder of the blond's vexation could be noticed. He was about to join Aro in visiting Sulpicia, Didyme and Athenodora, Marcus was reluctant to find the women whom had been one of the reasons why his mate ran away.

He believed it to be his fault, for not noticing how overwhelmed they could've been making her. Now she was gone, yet he didn't know where; the mate bonds stretched far out into the distance, meaning she was in a separate country. The thought that she could be hurt, lost or even in the wrong hands drove his mind into a frenzy, he felt destroyed from the inside, knowing his own wife whom he once loved locked herself away from him hurt him, it felt like a dull nail in comparison to what he felt now. Almost torturous is how it felt, the horrifying thoughts and possibilities raced round his racetrack of a brain.

Aro was determined to find her, to bring her back safe in his arms. Her light was the only thing that kept him sane after he met her, without her he was a wild, untameable beast. She was his drug and he was her addict, she was his heart, he was hers, or so he was, he didn't even know if she loved him anymore and the thought was like a dagger through his heart. It hurt both of them, he knew that at least, if it hurt his heart she was hurting too. In fact, the mating bond pulls for her were likely to be more severe and painful, although being a human numbed the pain, having a true mate bond with three people, the Kings nonetheless, would cause immense pain.

Slamming the door against the stone walls, his rage echoed through the room. The woman whom was laying along a rose red sofa suddenly jumped up, her crimson eyes contrasting against her dark hair and pale skin. 'Caius.' She spoke coldly, her voice seemed like a screeching in his ears compared to his sweet angel's.

'Where is she?' His own voice seethed, wanting to tear the woman's head off in the instant moment.

'Dora is in our library, along with Didyme.' She snapped, turning on her heel towards the room she had previously mentioned, he tailed her, the footsteps behind him indicated that his brothers were also on her trail, the doors opened to reveal the small library that was located behind the clock face of the tower, the women sitting comfortably on the armchairs suddenly straightened their postures and became stiff when they noticed the presence of the men around them.

'Caius, whatever is the matter? Corin has informed us that there are humans roaming the castle?' Athenodora started, her eyes blazing.

'It is merely a chance to allow us new guards. Never mind that, we have something we must tell you.' Caius replied, his tone void of any emotion but the blazing rage burning throughout his body.

'We must ask you all to take your leave.' Aro broke the silence, breaking the walls of the lunatic asylum, allowing the chaos to run wild around the world.