Chapter Eleven

Being told you have been sleeping for over a month and that you survived a bad accident when you could have died hit me so hard i had nothing to say.

But I remember everything that happened before the accident just nothing in between until now, and so i remember my love for the man leaning by the wall over there and how I could have never seen him again.

God gave me a second chance to live and i will never take anything in this life for granted anymore, i see my parents talking some more but i feel drained of any energy in my body nor do i have the strength to speak and soon they understand that and choose to give me space.

Am so happy to see the love that everybody is giving me and am so grateful but i need a minute to catch up my brain to reality, so as if everybody reads my mind they leave to give me space.

Jack is also about to leave but i cant let him and the energy that i did not have a minute ago to speak with came to me because i had to let him stay with me, i needed him.

" Jack, Stay with me," i say hoping he will and he actually does.

He comes to me so slowly as if he is afraid i will change my mind, he comes and sits beside me on the bed that i have been placed on.
" Do you want something to eat" he asks me and surprisingly i do not, for someone who has not been eating for this long i feel content now that i have jack sitting right beside me.

So i shake my head no but he continues to ask me if i feel any pain anywhere i still shake my head no, all my mattered to me was him and he was here.
i needed to tell him how i felt cause it seems like any-day can be your last in this life and so never ever take time for granted.

It feel like i need to get it off my chest or it will suffocate me and i hope he can just hear me out it doesn't matter the rejection i am about to hear right now but i need to let it out so the next time i die i can die in peace without any regrets and he can live happily ever after with Elena.

But before i am about to gather the strength in me to speak he beats me to it.
" i have so much to tell you, but i need you to rest right now i am just so happy you are here with me."

He says then grabs a bottle of juice on the table and puts a straw for me to drink and so i take it without saying a word, after am done he pulls himself on the bed which is big enough for just one person and he pulls my blanket over me and pulls my heard on his chest and he tells me to sleep and as if I haven't been sleeping for so long already i close my eyes and I actually sleep in a beat of time.

Comment and Vote guys❤️.
**********