𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹

╒══════╕
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ
╘══════╛

╒══════╕ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ╘══════╛

trigger warnings— none

──⇌••⇋──

GRACE SAT firmly between Johnny and Ponyboy, stifling a laugh at the sight of Steve and Two—Bit wrestling on the wooden floor.

'What am I even doing here? In a house with complete strangers, Mother would go insane.'

"Woo!" Ponyboy chuckled as he clapped his hands at the sight of Steve shove Two—Bit to the floor roughly, leaving him to be drowned in laughter.

Grace clapped her hands lightly, her eye catching whispering between Darry and Soda.

Grace glanced back at Two—Bit and Steve, watching Darry and Soda out of the corner of her eye. Soda nodded towards Grace or Ponyboy, holding a rag which was over his shoulder as Darry had his hands on his hips.

Soda waved Darry off who rolled his eyes, smacking the newspaper onto the table. Soda made his way towards the gang, slipping a somewhat forced smile onto his face.

"Hey, Grace!" Steve scrunched his nose as he turned towards her, nodding at her.
"You have quite too fancy clothes to be called a Greaser, eh?"

Grace chuckled awkwardly and shifted in her seat, "well...uhm, I make my own money—"

"Weren't you hangin' out with that on Soc girl?" Soda raised an eyebrow at her, sipping from his drink as Grace clicked her tongue.

"Uhm, Lola, doesn't care about that." Grace shrugged, tilting her head to look at Soda.

Soda nodded, almost completely unconvinced as Ponyboy shot him a sharp glare, almost saying, 'shut it.'

"I don't believe in Greasers or Socs," everyone turned towards Grace who perked her chin up a bit more, "I don't believe in class."
She sighed, "I don't believe anyone should be divided or discriminated based on their appearances or money. At the end of the day we're just a outcome from our parents uhm," she glanced at Ponyboy, "from the storks."

Soda felt his eyes flicker onto the girl, seeing how she had such a strong sense of confidence and is incredibly articulate.

Steve chuckled, "yeah, say that to a Soc. Stubborn bastards." He wiped the smudge of chocolate off the corner of his lips.
Grace furrowed her brows as Darry rolled his eyes, "guys should we—"