PART 2

AUTHOR POV :

Here our yn was packing her things to go korea . And thinking about something then two members shouting come inside her room.

YN POV :

I was packing my things to go korea and thinking about dad (mr.park) cuz he is not died in any accident.he is died bcuz someone or his rival is murdered him .this truth only know by me , dad (mr.song) and him.i think after so many years i go to korea so i want to talk about it to dad (mr.song) and reopen the case legally or they didn't let me reopen the case i have my own ways (smirk).
I was thinking suddenly Beomgyu and kai shouted and enter in my room.

Kai : noona

Yn : what?

Beomgyu : noona dad tell we are going to korea tommorow afternoon bcuz dad want us to check company and other stuffs bcuz we don't beleive others in these types works you know .

Yn : Hmm ok.let's go downstairs come on i want to talk about something

They two nodded.then these trio went down.

Yn : listen all are arrange to meeting room right now and mom you too(cold)

All :yes queen.

AUTHOR POV :

Yn : take a seat (cold)

Irean : so what you want to talk queen.

Yn : listen so we are going to korea right?

Soobin : yes is there any change in it ?

Yn : no....so i want to talk about if we leave france definetly some of rivals might find out.am i right?

Seulgi :yes queen.so it is easy for them to attack us.

Yn :correct and i want  hyun and black(joy) to create fake evidance that we are here in france.and mr & mrs. Song in there in korea ok.

Hyun & black :  Don't worry queen.we handle that (smirk)

Yn : mrs.song you have take a for 4 months leave ok same goes to phoneix(mr.song)

They  nodded.

Yn : devil , jun , bin you three are the responsbility of weapons ok.

They nodded

Yn : next dark, red and you two are responsbility of company stuff ok.

They nodded

Yn : and we are living in the mansion in there that is near by or inside any forest ok.that is night and white your's two responsbility ok.

They nodded

Yn : and we are going to study in seoul high school/university that is my responsbility.one last thing we are going in our private jet that is phonenix responsbility ok.