Chapter 8: Solutions Pt 1 💚

Summary:

Fizzarolli doesn't want to be reclassified, and though Asmodeus understands why, he wonders if it may be necessary

Notes:

TW: cursing, kidnapping, panic attacks. Lmk if I should add

~Fizzarolli and Asmodeus~

Fizzarolli and Asmodeus have made so much progress these last few months.

They're officially boyfriends now, Fizzarolli is more honest about when he's feeling little, and he's trusting Ozzy a lot more.

Today for example, Fizzarolli confessed something to Asmodeus that scared him to before:

"I wan' to wear a tutu." He said to him, Fizzarolli is five at the moment, that's the youngest he's ever been so far. He may not be a very young little, but damn he sure was cute.

"A what now?" Asmodeus asks. Obviously he knows what a tutu is; but, sometimes Fizzarolli will ask for something and Asmodeus would get it for him, only to find out it was not at all what he wanted at all and the rooster had misunderstood him.

"A tutu. Like a skirt. For me." Fizzarolli explains. "I wan' a swishy one." He explains.

Asmodeus nods. "I think we can arrange that. What color?"

"B-blue, or green." Fizzarolli says.

"Alright, I will add it to the list." Asmodeus says.

"And- and-" Fizzarolli's breathing increased; he was very happy, but also very nervous about asking Asmodeus for anything, his whole life he'd learned not to bother people, and now with Asmodeus acting as his caregiver, he had to ask if he wanted something. "I need- I need makeup to look pretty." He says.

Asmodeus tilted his head. "But you already look so pretty, little one." Asmodeus says, honestly he's just not enthusiastic about cleaning up makeup stains, but he didn't want to say no before finding out just how much fizz wanted this.

"Please?" Fizzarolli asks. "I wan' to feel good- uhm- like a uhm." He couldn't think about how to describe it, words were hard sometimes, especially when he was feeling anxious- "Gender!" He shouted.

Asmodeus smiles. "Gender?"

Fizzarolli nods. "Yeah, I want to gender."

Call Asmodeus a sucker for spoiling his little clown so much, but the way Fizzarolli had gained the confidence to ask him for something so important and to keep at it while internally (and externally) panicking; Asmodeus felt that a few makeup splotches on the furniture wasn't worth throwing that all away and shooting Fizz down. "Alright, little one. But, I want you to be careful not to make a mess with it." Ozzie says. "And ask me before using it."

"Yes yes yes! Thank you!" Fizzarolli shouts happily, hugging the rooster and squealing enthusiastically. "You're the bestist ever!"

Asmodeus smiles at him. Yes, Fizzarolli and him have made so much progress, trust was being built, they knew where they were in their relationship...

The only problem was Mammon.

Littles should be regressing at least once a week- or once every two weeks for some. Fizzarolli only has time once every three or four weeks, two if he's lucky.

Mammon has determined to have full control over Fizz, he doesn't have a say in anything at all!

~~~Later~~~

Asmodeus knew this conversation would not go well. He has been putting it off for a while, waiting for things to get better between them and building more trust before deciding to ask this. Fizzarolli has to understand that you can't hide completely from people, rules are in place for a reason, even if it can be unbearable sometimes.