💀💖Kevin x Fem! Reader💖💀

Y'all I'm sorry but I have like the biggest crush on Kevin rn so🙇🏻‍♀️

__________________________________

Reader POV:

It was Halloween.
While Halloween is my favorite holiday, it definitely isn't for my boyfriend. He always has to work that day, because he works at a small candy shop called "Candy Club". I try to visit when I can so he doesn't stress too much. Sometimes he comes home and just cries because he hates all the rude customers but he needs the money so he doesn't want to quit.

Well, I'm visiting him today. I put on my Halloween costume. I decided to dress up as a bat, I thought it was fitting and who doesn't love bats? I put on my costume, and grab what I need and walk to Candy Club.

Kevin POV:
Another stressful day in this place. God, I hate working here so much. I hate this job. The only reason I'm even here is because I need the stupid money. I stand behind the counter for hours, getting customer after customer.

Luckily some of them aren't rude. But occasionally I'll get one or two that I hate. This Carman lady, who seems to be rich beyond belief and seems to think everyone is beneath her. It annoys me so much. Then you also have those pesky teens, who constantly act like they are buying, and end up stealing extra. I swear I might lose my job if they don't stop.

But also.....

There's them.

Yes, the two little kids in skeleton and pumpkin costumes even when it isn't October. Skid and Pump. They are the absolute worst. They make messes, they pull pranks, they bring in undead things, criminals, they brought in a serial killer cannibal once that severely injured my best friend!!(yes I do ship Candybats but this is an x reader story, so I'll do that later)

Anyway, as I'm thinking about things, I hear the door open. I suddenly stand up again. "U-um, welcome to Candy Club! How can I-" oh no. It's Skid and Pump. I growl. "Oh no. Absolutely NOT this time! GET OUT!!" They frown. "But we just wanted a free candy ca-" I sigh angrily. "Not now, not EVER!! You always cause trouble, and I MEAN it this time!! Whatever shenanigans you have done this Halloween, I DON'T want them in my store!! OUT!!" they frown and leave.

I go back to the counter. Good riddance.

Reader POV:

As I arrive to the Candy Club I see two familiar kids walk out and they look upset. I walk up to them. "Oh hey, Skid, Pump. What's wrong?" They looked sad. "Kevin kicked us out of the store...." I frowned. "Oh, I'll talk to him. Can you boys wait here?" They smile "you will?" The hug me "thanks Y/N!" They go over and wait by my car.

I walk inside. "Hey Kevin!" Kevin looks at me. "Oh, honey it's you." He seems to smile when he sees me. I walk up to him. "What did the kids do this time...?" He sighs. "Nothing, I kicked them out before they could. I held his hand. "Kev, you know they just want candy like every other kid, they don't mean to scare you or damage the store...." Kevin growled. "Yeah, well they do! And I'm tired of it!!"

I hug him. "Kev, I'll tell you what. I work here with you as a second job, so you don't have to worry anymore." Kevin looks at me. "R-Really? You don't have to-" I put a finger to his lips. "You're always coming home stressed, or crying, or both. Maybe I can relieve some of it by helping you out." He smiles. "I'd like that idea...." He hugs me. "I love you, Y/N" I smile. "I love you too, Kev."

I look at him. "So are you gonna give those kids candy cans now?" He sighs and smiles. "Fine, only because you asked." I go out to them and usher them in.

Kevin gives them each a candy can. "Have a free lollipop as well, as an apology...." Skid and Pump hug Kevin. "Thank you Kevin! We forgive you!" Kevin smiles. I snapped a quick photo of them hugging Kevin and set it as my wallpaper.

Haven't wrote stories in a hot minute so I'm trying my best here😮‍💨 -Solaris