Not So Normal

During my time in the coma I knew nothing of what was going on in the "real world" but knew what was occurring while I wasn't, it felt like a small world but only in my head as it was all but a dream which felt extremely realistic. There was a point in time while I was sleeping where I saw myself laying in a hospital bed but was in a school nurses office, I saw people coming and going, passing by the room like how a normal school would do and kept to myself. Another bit I can recall is being in a room with others, all of a sudden the room becomes on fire with smoke rising and filling the whole room getting harder to breathe. I notice others escaping but I wasn't able to do so, I saw another person not being able to escape either and I went over to them to calm them down and ask what they new of what was happening which then lead us to eventually escaping and seeing the "light" again. Lastly, a few more bits occurred where at one point I was at my grandparents house laying in bed to then getting gifted kittens by my cousins which when I did wake from my coma a few days later when I could talk I asked my mother "where are the kittens" as she replied "what kittens" I looked at her and explained everything and unfortunately I wasn't given any. On the other hand, I was told I had a heart attack and later on I had put two and two together and realized my scenario of the room on fire not able to breath and in reality that's when I gained a heart attack, which case they called it a broken heart due to my left ventricle no longer working. Yet, eventually when I woke from my 3 week coma in November I realized I wasn't able to move any part of my body but only my head, I wasn't able to speak due to having a tube in my mouth and seeing I was in a special room when if anyone who entered they had to wear a mask and apply gowns over on what they were wearing as they didn't know if it was something contagious or not that I had. So, I thought to myself "this must be some serious shit."