SURYAGARDH ~ The Clandestine Tale ~

15.2K Reads 2.12K Votes 13 Parts

This is the story of two Queens of Suryagardh and the Daughter-in-laws of Shekhawat's. One of whom puts family traditions and honor above even herself, and the other who wants to break this cage of traditions and old customs and create a new identity for herself. She just wanted to run away from here, where no one would recognize her, where people would not run after her with cameras, where there would be no restrictions, where she would be with herself.

But is there a place in the world other than this palace, or someone who can rescue her from the four walls of this gilded cage? So maybe the answer is no, because as difficult as it is to enter Suryagardh, it is equally difficult to get out of it. So what will she do now? How will she get out of this clutches or like others will remain forever buried in the walls of this palace like other's secret?

Two young lives, two dreams, two different expectations from life, but still both want one thing in common and that is true love. One who found her true love but they are not together even after being together, still doesn't expect love from anyone else and the other who didn't get her true love in life yet she is happy for him.

One is the one whom God made her fate with whomever she wanted for the whole life and tied them in the holy bond of marriage for the whole life. And the other, with whom, today fate has tied her in a marriage-like captivity, she had never thought about it in her whole life.

Marriage is a sacred bond for one and life imprisonment for the other, but is it really so? For whom it is a sacred bond but is it really a sacred bond or just a deal between two princely states? And for whom there is a cage, is it really a captive cage or is it really a sacred bond?

Four characters, four stories, so get ready to go on a journey to Suryagardh.

Author: shreejha23