𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍!

"here, let me take it for you" minnie said as she let go of her suitcase and grabbed kitty's phone as she handed minnie it.

kitty did the same pose as her mother and minnie slightly bent down to take a picture and then she took more pictures of her from different backgrounds.

they were leaving, when they saw the tree where kitty's mom once stood. and kitty decided to take pictures and she asked if that was a sign.

minnie took a picture when dae came running in his pajamas.

"i'm gonna go.." minnie said to kitty handing her phone back.

she didn't wanna get caught up and be a third wheeler.

she opened the door to her dorm, meeting up with her roommates once again.

"i thought you two left. why did you come back? ughhhh" minho groaned and i rolled my eyes.

"you ain't getting rid of us that easily, bitch" minnie sassed and then walked into her room putting her suitcase by her bed and then walking out.

she grabbed the coffee jar and her red mug, to pour some coffee. she had cream in it and then enjoyed her coffee as she heard the voice of yuri's father -- who was the owner of han hotels from all around the world -- while leaning against the counter her back to the two boys.

"dae, have you seen this video or mr. han, it's kind of blowing up" q said.

"i bet yuri's loving this drama" minho said.

"i don't particularly care" kitty said, and the three turned around to look at her.

"kitty!" q said, smiling.

"i thought you left" minho said, after rolling his eyes.

"i did, but then i decided to stay. and not that it's any of your business, but this isn't all about a boy" kitty said and minho rolled his eyes once again.

"oh, sweetie" q said.

"my mom went here, and i don't know, being here just makes me feel closer to her than i ever have and-" kitty smiled but her smile dropped as she looked at the laptop.

"wait, dae's on tv?!" kitty exclaimed and they all looked to it. minnie having to walk over and look over minho's head.

they watched as a journalist wanted to ask dae a question and he walked over to the podium as the journalist asked his question.

"...so lettuce move on" dae smiled making the people behind the camera laugh.

"why was that actually kinda funny?" minnie said, confusedly.

"well played" q said.

"oh my god" kitty said, pushing q and minho away as she noticed something.

"he's faking it" kitty whispered "that's a fake relationship!" she exclaimed, pulling away from the laptop.

minnie got ready for school all while listening to kitty's theories. she tucked her shirt in and she rolled her skirt up, so her thighs were a little showing and then wore her ankle length socks and her doc martens.

she put some light makeup. just a little concealer under her eyes. she curled her eyelashes and brushed them as she doesn't use mascara on a daily basis cause it makes her eyelashes fall.

she put some pink lip gloss and let her hair open as she wore her blue jacket on top.

"holy shit, girl. i look so sexy" she said to kitty, as she checked herself out in the mirror.

"you really do! how do i look?" kitty exclaimed looking at her beautiful best friend.

minnie turned to look at kitty, and then walked towards her. minnie took kitty's hands in her and twirled kitty around.

"angelic. i could marry you" minnie said as kitty laughed and smiled sweetly.

"thank you! i was planning on doing my hair like my mothers in this pic" kitty said, showing minnie the picture.

"you should" minnie said, and pulled away from kitty to look at herself one more time and kitty walked out of the room.

"what are you guys still doing here?" minho asked, annoyedly as he saw kitty on the sofa and minnie walking out of her room.

"you hired movers?" minnie asked.

"kitty, you're still here!" dae said, as he walked inside the dorm.

"yes, she is. i'm going to call campus police and have them forcefully removed" minho threatened, taking out his phone but dae snatched him away.

"do not call campus police" he said,, walking towards kitty.

"oh please. i know you probably have wet dreams about being stuck in a room with two hot girls" minnie said, as minho scowled at her and she rolled her eyes at her, a playful smile on her lips.

his eyes checked her body, his eyes getting stucked on her pale slender legs as she walked towards the kitchen. he shook his head and then made a disgusted along with a mixture of confusion expression when he realised that he was checking minnie out.

'ugh, seriously minho, minnie? that rude best friends with a stalker girl. ugh' he had thought to himself.

"do you think they're making out?" minnie asked, as she took a bite of cereal in her bowl that was in her hand.

kitty wanted to talk to dae and she walked inside the room and dae closed the door.

"ooh, angry makeout" q said, in a tone that seemed like he was singing.

"ugh, ew" minho said, disgustedly.

"shut up" minnie said to him, taking another bite.

q opened the door, behind him minho as he said "hey, so we gotta go now, or we're gonna be late" while minnie prepared a strawberry smoothie for herself.

it was pretty easy, since all she had to do was put ingredients in the bottle and press the button and it will create a smoothie and you won't have to take it out in anything else just take it on the go.

she actually got the blender as a gift and it was also in her favourite color, red.

"i'm leaving this open" minho said, as q walked away.

"dae, now!" q said.

and then dae ran out of the room, as minnie walked in it.

"let's go, babe" minnie said, as she grabbed her maroon backpack.

kitty nodded, and grabbed her backpack as minnie linked arms with her as a gesture of comfort as she knew kitty was sad.