GOF 4

Rory was laid on her bed in Ginnys room trying to get at least a bit of sleep. Ginny and Hermione were both fast asleep. Giving up Rory decided to go get a drink and see if that helps. As she reachs the kitchen she notices Charlie sat at the table.

"Shouldn't you be asleep" She asks him as she grabs a glass.

"Shouldn't you"

"I'm just getting a drink quick"

"Why won't you talk to me Nova" His eyes meet hers.

"I am" She answers glancing down at the floor before moving her hair to cover her neck as he stands up walking over to her.

"Stop doing that" he says as he reaches for her hair moving it out of the way "Stop hiding it. It doesn't change anything about you"

"As much as I hate the thought of you and a boy, he actually seems pretty great" James said smiling at Rory.

"He really is great for her" Harry tells his father Rory smiles at them.

"Charlie you don't get it. I hate it"

"Talk to me, help me get it. What's the real reason you're awake right now"

"It's stupid"

"Why is that your answer when it comes to how you feel all the time" Lily says looking at her daughter.

"I don't want people to worry about me"

"What is?" 

"I'm scared to be alone" She whispers looking down at the ground "Every time I close my eyes I see the werewolf Charlie and it terrifies me. I'm terrified it's going to happen again" She admits barely above a whisper but he heard. He pushes her towards a chair crouching in front of her, taking her hands in his.

"I don't get how I missed that. How didn't I know you felt like that Ror" Harry said looking at her.

"I'm good at hiding things. Only the twins and Charlie can generally tell when I am"

"It's going to be okay. You're safe you know that. No one's going to hurt you again. It was a freak accident Nova"

"Charlie"

"You need sleep Nova. Tomorrow you can apparate with me"

"I haven't been able to sleep in weeks Charlie I'm lucky if I manage an hour without a nightmare" Before he replies someone walks into the kitchen.