Prologue

"Where the hell is he?! O-oh.. Great."

Finally, I found you.

Ohh, they're playing right now. Interesting. Oh wait, they are talking about something right now. Hmm, interesting. Let me watch them for now, I'll confront Liam later on.

"Are you enjoying it, Liam? Because I hope you are!" His friend asked, while still playing as a group.

"Yeah! We invited you here so that you get to experience this fun place too! It's so boring without you, Liam!" His other friend said, slightly tapping my boyfriend's shoulder.

"That's right! You're always with your girlfriend. You also have to spend time with us!" His other friend also added.

Are his friends backstabbing me?! These idiots. Do they even know what he is up to other than being with me? How pathetic of them...

"Yes! This game is really fun! But my girlfriend is really my priority lol. I have to ask for her permission first before going into places without her, and it's the same with her too. Oh well, anyways. Thank you for having me here, boys." Liam stated, genuinely smiling and thanking his friends.

Great! I'm going now. I couldn't wait any longer.

"Liam, oh Liam! I finally found you. Because you, young man. You are so dead right now. Come with me. You have some explaining to do." I said, crossing my arms.

"Oh! Elyse! How are you? Come! Play with us!" His other friend said to me, inviting me to play with them.

But no, boys. I have other reasons why I came here. 

"Oh.. No thank you. That doesn't belong in my plan right now. I have other reasons why I came here. I'm sorry, excuse us." I kindly turned down their offer and grabbed Liam's hand and dragged him with me towards the stairs.

"But we're still playing, Elyse!" His other friend begged.

Your friends are so childish, Liam.

"Look, you can play with us too. Just please let us finish this game first!" His best friend suggested and begged too.

Play with them? Funny. But I can't play with you boys today.

"No." I said.

I started dragging him away from his friends once again.

But then, he suddenly grabbed my wrist so that we could stop walking away from his friends. 

He looked at me confused, concerned, and irritated.

"H-huh? What did I do? What's wrong? Babe, we're still playing! Couldn't that wait for later? It's almost done, just wait a little bit more, please?" He said, looking directly into my eyes and pointing at his friends.

I took a look at his friends at their table, they were staring at us! Excuse me?! We are not a live drama! Oh gosh, these idiot friends he has. 

"No, Liam." I said, coldly and commanding him to come with me.

"But babe, why? What even is it?" He said, confused.

"No, Liam. We have to talk, RIGHT NOW." I said angrily.

"But why?! What did I do? Tell me, baby. Please.. Please stay calm... What's wrong?" He said, calmly and with confused eyes looking directly into mine.

Acting all innocent, huh? Liam. You are so dead right now.

"Let's talk on the stairs. It's too crowded here." I said, dragging him with me to the stairs.