Repairs⁉️ (smut)

Sun
Moon
(This chapter contains: wire-play, degradation, no mercy, & more than an hour long sex‼️)

[ ~~ • ~~ • ~~ • ~~ • ]

[ Nobody's POV ]

"AAAHH MR. SUN!! HELP ME!"

"IM TRYING!! JUST STAY CALM LITTLE ONE!"

"MWAHAHAHAHA!! YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO TRY HARDER IF YOU WANNA SAVE HER!"

Moon yells with a little girl in his arms on the bridge connecting the two play structures, dressed in some evil villain outfit with a mask on. Sun gasps & pretend-panics, acting like he's lost in the "maze of madness" which is the play structure. A thousand children dressed like tiny superhero's follow behind Sun as his little sidekicks, whilst Moon has his itty-bitty henchmen beside him. Moon holds the little girl over the edge, acting as if he's about to drop her. The "damsel in distress" squeals & calls out for Hero Sunny's help, Moon & his henchmen doing their little evil cackle. Sun yells out, "AH-HA! I FOUND THE WAY OUT!!" Sun crawls out with his sidekicks & do their hero stand.

"I've caught you now Moon-Man! Free that poor little lady or else!!" He says with a grin, Moon gasping. Moon giggles & backs up a bit. "Gonna have-ta catch me first Sun-Man!! Follow me my friends!" Moon gets a tight hold of the little girl & runs away, the children following with giggles & screams. Sun points out to Moon, "Oh no! He's getting away, chase after him!!" The kids on Sun's side start chasing after Moon, Sun following behind. After a whole 5-10 minute chase, Moon finally gets cornered with his henchmen. Sun walks up to him with a big ol' smile. "Looks like someone is in a predicament! Time to hand over the poor lady." Sun holds out his hands before something unexpected happens...

One of Moon's henchman shoots glitter glue at Sun!! The kid tells all the others to do the same & tackle Sun, aannd they all do that! Sun gets attacked by numerous of colorful glitter glue, then falls the ground because of a little boy. Moon starts laughing his ass off, the little girl still in his hands. Sun giggles & shouts for help, repeatedly saying "Justice must be served!! Please! Have mercy!" A whole bunch of kids start piling on top of Sun, Moon getting attacked by Sun's kids. Moon collapses to the ground with the girl on his back. Moon's henchmen attacks Sun while Sun's sidekicks attack Moon. They both were buried in a kid pile! That was until Sun yelled out, "Alright Alright! You guys win!!" All the kids finally got off of both Sun & Moon, faint giggles & pants to be heard. Sun sits up, glitching a little from the glitter glue. Moon only had a couple splatters of glitter glue, but it didn't affect him as much as it did Sun. Sun started twitching a bit, just little glitches. He tried to not twitch or jolt as much since two kids had tics/tourette's, he didn't wanna overwhelm them. Sun dusted himself off a bit, checking the time while doing so.

"Oh! I-It's almost time-time to go!! T-T-Time to clean up-up childr-en!!!" Sun announces, the glitter glue causing him to stutter & again, glitch. Moon started getting a bit worried, so he helped the kids pick up to speed up the time, he had to repair Sun before it got worse has to go to the one place Sun absolutely despises.. Parts & Services... DUN DUN DUNNN!! He hates that place. The people there were rude, it was scary, always had to be strapped down to an uncomfortable chair.. & it was just pure evil! Which is why Moon has to repair Sun himself. Anyway, the alarm went off, meaning it was about time the parents arrived. Sun's flinches, jolts, & twitches got worse. Luckily, only 5 children were left. Moon was almost done cleaning, Sun tried helping but it only made him glitch more, Moon having to continuously help him. Finally, the last parent came to pick up the last kid. Moon put away the last plushie & stretched right after. He walked up to Sun, Sun signing out the last kid. Once the father & daughter left, Moon got Sun's attention.