Brother

Pov: Mary

There he stood, a tall man with black, short hair, an open west showing off his sixpack and a teasing smirk on his face.

"Juliet my dearest,little sister how are you?~" He said in a rather teasing tone. I looked over at Mistress seeing that she is slightly annoyed by him.

"Aiden, thank you for you unexpected visit. Is there a reason?" She said with a fake smile.

"Why of course, it has to do with your little new 'Plaything'... is that her?" He asked pointing at me.

'Plaything' was that the way she talked about me with her brother.
Juliet seems to ignore the name he gave me and started to introduce me to him.

"This is Marilyn, my newest maid" she said, giving me a soft smile. Which I tryed to ignore

Her brother looked at me and came closer, bowing and softly kissing my hand. "Such a pretty young girl~ To bad you always keep them to yourself" He said while looking at his sister before turning back to me, whispering seductively, but still loud enough for Juliet to hear "If you ever get borred of my little sister here, i'm more that happy to spend some 'quality time' with you, little doll~"

I looked over at Mistress seeing her getting more angry. I didn't like getting touched like this by a man, but at the same time i thought that it might be the perfect idea, to see how Juliet would react. And maybe even get some revenge.

I smirked at him "of course Milord, I would be more that happy"

"Milord?" He asked, looking at me smirking "such a nice name to call me, but please, i don't want to take away my little sisters pet, so please call me Aiden."

I nodded and looked again at Mistress who looked away pouting.
"I'll call out my maids to prepare dinner, I think you two need some room" she said in a rather upset tone, before walking off into another room.

Aidens expression changes into a more playful one. "Oh my, she really has something for you, I haven't seen her so upset before over someone" He chuckles slightly. "Thank you for playing along, Doll"

I don't Like the Name "Doll" but i don't mind it that much. Aiden seems nice. Like a classic older brother that likes to annoy his little sister.

And even If Juliet reacted annoyed by him getting "closer" I still can't fully tell If she is being real or not. Its probably still her little game she plays with me.

"Come on, we should get to the dinning room, my little sister doesn't like waiting." He said grabbing my hand gently. Before pulling me in the dinning room. Everyone already sat at the table , the only two left spots were next to Mistress or the one next to that.

Aiden sat down next to his sister, which seems to unplease her a bit. But she didn't say anything either.

A maid walked in I think her name was Lilith, she whispers something in Mistress's ear making her blush slightly.
I felt myself getting angry, I could feel the jealousy built inside me. And I stopped looking in Juliet's direction at all.

The whole dinner, Aiden and Juliet talked about family buissnes and how things have been going.
I didn't really listened to any of that, and simple concentrated on eating. As we all were finished I started collecting the dishes, when suddenly Aiden grabbed my arm and pulled me in. Juliet saw it any quickly dismissed herself.

"Doll, can you please tell me what happened between you two?" He asked

"What do you mean ? Nothing of course she is my Mist-"

"Oh please i don't mean that. Its simply that my sister called me, talking for hours about the fact that she loves you and, that she doesn't know how to tell you. And now I'm here and you don't even look at each other!" He said looking confused.

"Well she tricked you, same as me. She doesn't feel anything for me, she just confessed to that other Maid. I heard it..."

"She what!?" He asked looking obviously shocked by my answer. "Look she is a tease and slightly overreacts sometimes, but she is honest. I can't belive she would do something like that..."

I only looked down and nodded.

"Why don't we play, a bit detective and try to find out who that other Maid really is?" He asked with a devilish smirk.

"Or maybe pretend that we are together, to see her reaction. Her jealousy might get her over her ego and she'll admit her love to you herself."

I thought for a moment...

-------

Soooooo, thats it for now. Which one will you prefer, and what do you think of Aiden.

I'll wait with the next chapter for some answers since the story could be very different depending on your choice. Sunday this week, the new chapter will released then, depending on your answers.

Playing spy?

Or

Fake romance?