𝟑.

shout out to chuuya nakahara from bungou to alchemist 🗣️‼️ love that little guy fr.

also m/n stands for mother's name

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ⚽ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

y/n was in the middle of a football field. the same football field she and bachira met.

they would come here together sometimes. whether it was for a surprise picnic, bachira wanting to teach y/n some football tricks, or just simply sitting on the grass and enjoying each other's presence.

it was around midnight. she couldn't sleep, so she came here. she missed meguru, she missed him so much.

he was the only thing she really had in this world.

sure she had her mom, but she didn't really acknowledge y/n.

m/n never really wanted kids. y/n wasn't planned at all, she was the product of a one night stand.

m/n tried to get in contact with the father, but he wanted nothing to do with them. so yes, she loved her daughter, in her own way. she just never showed it. she was never there for her.

y/n was laying down, staring up at the starry night sky. it was quiet, peaceful.

"huh? oh hey! is that you n/n-chin?"

not so peaceful anymore.

y/n closed her eyes, praying for the unwanted boy to disappear.

her prayers went unanswered as she heard the younger boys footsteps coming closer before he was eventually standing right next to her.

he stood above her, just staring at her for a moment. the way her h/l h/c hair spread around her head, the wind slightly moving it.

her closed eyes, bringing his attention to her delicate lashes. her full, pink lips and the freckles that were dotted around her face.

she was gorgeous. truly, utterly gorgeous. the beauty of every other girl he's seen paled in comparison to her's.

he took a breath before speaking.

"are you asleep n/n-chin?" he said kicking her head softly causing her to let out an annoyed groan.

"yes." she replied.

"it's not nice to lie, n/n-chin." mikey responded with a small frown on his face.

y/n sighed before opening her eyes and sitting up, positioning her hands on the ground behind her and looking up at the blond haired gang leader who smiled down at her.

"what do you want?" she asked as he sat down beside her.

"nothing, can't i just sit with you?" he asked.

no, she didn't want him to sit with her, not here at least. this was her and meguru's special place, the place they first met, the place that will always hold a special spot in her heart.

she didn't want to sit here with anyone but meguru.

she didn't want to look at the stars with anyone but meguru.

she didn't want to be with anyone but meguru.

but...

the way he looked at her...