Chapter 28

Dear Readers,

aaplog aage padna chahthe ho toh please comment and like karo...

Emoji se mujhe samach nahin aayenge... what is your opinion...

Happy Reading

"Sidhaarth... Mujhe bhukh lagi h...." Sana said.

"kuch order karthe hein baby... Wait..." He try to get up.

"Na...bait kuch der aur...." she said. Eva looked at her face in confusion.

"Sannu... Kya hua... kisine kuch bola..."she cupped her face.

"Kuch nahin gudhu... tak gayi hun..." She said without looking her eyes.

"Sannu... idhar dekh... meri ankh mein dekhe bolo...."

Before her reply, they heard a door bell. Sana got up from the floor and walked to room.

 Sidharth couldn't understand her change.

"Budhu... Sannu tshirt pehni h"Evu giggled. Sidharth smiled hearing her.

"wow Evu am impressed.... good observation.... aap Sannu k paas jao..." He highfived her.

"Sana teek h" Ajay was at the door with some shopping bags.

"i don't know... woh chup chup si h.... tu andar aa" Sidharth said.

"Nahin... I came for you to give dinner.... "ismein Sana ka kuch dress h.. Evu ka bhi h...." He said giving him the shopping bags...

"Ajay andar aa... usse milke jaa"Sidharth said.

"Nahin Montu... She want some time alone... I'm going to drop Seema didi to her home...." he said. Sidharth nodded his head.

"Kuch math sochna... Pehle k tarh nahin h... uss admi ko sochke apne aapko math doshi samchna" Ajay Said patting his back.

"Aju... Dekh mein phirse fail hogaya... mein ussko waada kiya tha...mere bharose aayi thi woh... mere hi log...."

"fail hogaya mathlab kya h bey... khachara math samet apne dimag mein... kuch nahin hua h... aage nahin honge... samjha... usko himmath dey... meri behen h woh .... sherni h.... yese chomu banke math ghum uske samne... aise waise chomu ko nahin denge ham apne behen ko" he hugged sidharth...

"f*ck off" Sidharth said with a chuckle.

"take care" He said bidding bye to him.

Throughout his life, Ajay has been a confidant to him. He is that brother like  a bestfriend who will sense your slightest bit of worry. He will fought against thw whole world for him.He was 4 year old , One day  his Dad came latet night with Kamala Tai and Ajay. His dad came to his room and told Preethi and him.

"yeh tumlogon k bhai h.... khayal rakhna uska..."and he left leaving that skinny boy behind.  They didn't discuss anything about his past life. From that day he became a son to his mom and Dad , brother to sidharth and preethi and bestfriend to sidharth. They never fought because they were angry with each other. they fought , because they loved each other. His mom or Dad never differentiated between them. People gossipped about his identity as Mr.A.N Shukla's illegitimate Son. But they cared less.

"Kaun aaya tha... " Sana asked.

"Aju dinner leke aaya tha... woh Seema ko drop karne gaya" He said walking to closet and taking a pair of shorts and tshirt.

"tu Evu ko fresh karwa... I'm using other room washroom." He behaved normally. He walked outside.

"kitni pyaari lag rahi h meri gudiya" Sana made Eva stand on the bed and combed hair after her bath