Rescue

(Draft) To be edited..

AT UNKNOWN BUILDING – OUTSIDE NAIROBI

After the two men had been downed to the floor, Muteti closed his eyes awaiting his turn. He could attest that this intruder was very adept in combat.

Eyes still closed, pulsating Muteti waited patiently for his fate.

Nothing happened.

Finally, he decided to open his eyes and check out what the intruder was up to. His gaze landed on the intruder and instantly air drained out of him.

What the heck?

To make the matter worse, it was the same silhouette that had been pursuing him earlier before being captured by these ruthless men. The same silhouette he was absconding from. But at this exact instant, he could clearly discern almost all of silhouette's features.

Vivid features of a woman.

A woman?

As if she had managed to read his mind, she tilted her head and faced him. She beamed at him. A knowing smile. Soft and gentle, full of recognition and kindness.

She had one of the hottest smile ever found on earth. Cute were her eyes, lips, cheeks....in short she had one of those killer cute face. Shapely figure, with a wasp-waist and adorable chest.

What a magnificent beauty!

She was absolutely stunning, radiant and eye catching. To Muteti, time seemed to have paused as he succumbed to this mysterious woman's vivacious and glamorous charms. He was so lost plotting every curve, valleys and well moldered twin hills that he even forgot that he was still inside the epicenter of a ruthless fight. A fight he couldn't tell who was a fairer enemy or whether this glowing beauty was in any way a relief.

Isn't she beautiful? I can damn tell that you really really like her despite the situation. Inner self teased him.

He wondered where she had been all that time. She had been so silent.

Can't you ever leave me alone? He asked inner self

Learn to trust your damn instincts pal, and by the way, I see no threat in her. Inner self advised him.

Muteti was so caught up worshiping the woman's beauty that he didn't even notice Markus gather himself up from the floor. Markus first looked at him before diverting his gaze focusing on the intruder woman.

Unaware, intruder was still gazing at Muteti. Markus believed that he had a perfect chance of striking unnoticed. He prepared and timed.

Intruder was about to utter something to Muteti when - from the edges of his eyes, Muteti saw Markus airborne flying like an angry vulture towards the intruder lady ready to drop a powerful killer blow.

Like a lightening, intruder immediately and swiftly lowered her right knee to the floor such that Markus flew blindly few inches above her head, missing his target. Then swiftly and with a terrific maneuver, she powerfully raised her hardened fist upward directly to Markus crotch. Markus screamed like a thunder. The hit was perfect.

Still in the air, the lower section of Markus body was flung further up into the air making his body tilt clockwise as he flew. Immediately he arrived at the other corner of the wall, he dangerously collided with it hard, with his back before crushing down to the floor and sliding a short distance. He lay there still crying and groaning like a coward dog.

On seeing that his friend has been totally incapacitated, the driver struggled to stand up before lurching forward like an insane buffalo with a sure anticipation of completely disabling the lady. He was screaming and wailing idiotically as he ran. How incorrect he was.

To his total disappointment, the lady skillfully and artistically performed an amazing spin-back strike which perfectly caught him mid-air. The blow was so enormous and brutal that it forced the driver to fly backward in the air and crushing on top of Muteti. The weight and force from the driver made the chair that Muteti was seated on to topple and roll over thereby hitting his head fatally with the floor as a result. Muteti saw trillions of stars and blacked out.

On realizing what had happened, the intruder lady rushed to now motionless Muteti tears dripping from her eyes. She angrily kicked the driver off Muteti's body and immediately placed her fingers on his neck for a pulse. Luckily enough it was there. She felt it. She then tried various first aid techniques she had ever known to revive him but he didn't respond. She tensed. She was praying and hoping he hadn't had a serious concussion.

She then quickly untied him before proceeding to gather both men. She laid them side by side each facing opposite direction and then used the same rope they had used to tie Muteti to bind them together tightly instead. She had no intent of killing them. Her main objective was saving Muteti. She searched the driver's pockets and scooped out car keys.

A while later she was steering her black double cabin hillux out of the building's compound. She had cautiously placed Muteti in the back seat. She was determined on giving him proper treatment the minute she arrived at his house. That she could not dare take care of him while still inside this building since she wasn't sure if there were more of these men meandering out there.

She stepped harder on the accelerator and sped off.

*******************************

Thank you reading and making it all the way up here

Lots of LOVE