11. Hate

══════════•°•🔪🩸🔪•°•═════════

Skylar walked through the graveyard passing rows of tombstones until she reached the spot where Amber was buried. She knelt down and brushed her fingers over the engraved name on the stone. It had been a few weeks since the whole ghostface attack and the group has finally graduated high school.

"Uh hey its me again" Skylar's said as she sat down, her voice filled with emotion. "I hope you can hear me. Life has been very different without you in it"

Tears streamed down skylar's face as she spoke to the grave in front of her.

"Everybody's coming to New York, you know to get away from woodsboro and to go to college." Skylar laughed bitterly before talking again. "Even after everything you did, I can't hate you no matter how hard I try and trust me I tried, so fucking hard. I mean you killed our friends and even my d-dad" Skylar chokes back a sob. "I don't know what's wrong with me for still loving you, I should hate your fucking guts after everything you did but when I think about you all I can think about is how I could have gotten you help or what I could have done different to have prevented what happened" Skylar explains hoping Amber can hear her.

Skylar sat there for a while longer. The wind rustled through the trees, and the sun began to set. Finally, she wiped her tears and stood up.

"Take care up there" With a heavy heart, Skylar turned and walked away from the grave. She knew she would never come back to woodsboro which means this is the last time she would see Amber's grave but she knew that life had to go on. She took one last look at the grave and whispered, "I love you" before she left the cemetery. About to start a new life in New York.

It was finally over

Or was it?

══════════•°•🔪🩸🔪•°•═════════
A/n: Thank you all for reading this story🫶           I hoped you enjoyed it.🥳