Return of the god of the sea...

We Begin our story in wano.

We can see two fishman exploring in old wano looking for any sort of treasures they can steal.

Fishman 1: I'm telling you, I can smell it! There's gold down here and we are going to find it!

Fishman 2: All right man... Just don't say I didn't warn you when we find nothing.

The two fishmen searched for hours until they eventually found a air pocket. The two swam into the air pocket which led to a mysterious room.

Despite being literally underwater, the room was dry of any liquid

Despite being literally underwater, the room was dry of any liquid. As if it had been sitting in the middle of a desert for a thousand years.

The two fishmen eventually discovered that this was a vault, but not just any vault. As it was locked with the most unique of locks.

Fishman 2: I think I figured out the puzzle, look at the top of the door, There's a hole! And the door appears to be some sort of maze... Go get me some of the water from over there!

The fishman then pointed to where they came from.

Fishman 1: Alrighty...

The fishman then went and collected some water. He then gave it to the other fishman who then put it at the top of the door.

Suddenly gears started to turn as the water trickled down the door and into a hole at the very bottom. Within seconds the door then sprang open, revealing that the inside was a vault filled with riches and treasures that had been flooded long ago.

Inside of the fault was treasures of all kinds. Gold, diamonds, berries, weapons and more. At the very end of the room though, was a single soaked skeletal corpse adorned in a torn white and black kimono. However it was what the corpse was covered in that interested the fishmen.

The the skeletal corpse had 21 different swords stabbing it. The swords were stabbing through the corpse and into the ground, but that was not the only thing holding the skeleton like corpse in place as we see 20 chains holding the dead body down. Each chain made of a different metal with different engravings on them.

There was three swords stabbing through its right arm, three through it's left, three through each of its right and left forearms, for going through its chest, one in each foot, one in each knee and finally one giant sword going right through its skull. The interesting thing what's the fact that all of the swords except for the one going in the skull, had blades made of sea Stone.

The fishmen were confused, what did this man do to warrant all of these swords embedded in his body?

One by one, the fishmen took the swords out of the dead body and removed the chains. Until the only thing keeping the corpse nailed to the floor was the blade and its skull...

But as the fishmen grabbed the sword to pull it out. Something was happening outside.

Outside of old wano, the wind picked up harshly, tornadoes and hurricanes started to form out of nowhere. What was once a pretty sunny day without any clouds in the sky. Had now transformed into a terrifying mass of swirling tornadoes and ginormous hurricanes.