she asked to dance like courtesian

In next few days war started on the border of mahisar, Omkar was in camp with his soldiers while kumud was home arrest.

She can't go out for a walk or eat with others,seeing the consequences Ranimaa was disturbed,she can't believe her son when he told her that kumud betrayed them.

He told her the reason for him to put her in prison as he got those letter she wrote to her father and how she met with people secretly hiding truth of his attack.

When he told about war and she must have ask her cousin to come here she felt hurt.

Ranimaa always treat her like a daughter when she get to know about her disbelief to runaway secretly she was hurt.

Naina and prachi was indifferent to truth they thought because her cousin attack them that's why omkar lock her .

They wanted to meet her be with her feelings guilty for her situation.

Omkar was not able to forget her,her mesmerizing eyes  make his sleep shook away.

He can't sleep at night , whenever he tried to close his brown or he felt her caressing his hairs that made him stirred.

When he tried to involve in work her silky long hair disturbed him.

If he practice in ground her smile didn't let him move around,his indifferent behaviour not hide from Mahesh ,he observed his king cum friend is not ok.

One day omkar was in battlefield with his  soldiers and Siddharths soldiers attacking eachother.

Mahesh was there as well ,he saw the omkar who dominate the battlefield with his aura and strength.

His friend who can deal with hundreds of people alone in fight now being baffled by four men who surrounded him while he was looking somewhere else.

One of the man was going to stabbed him in chest while Mahesh come in between and cut the arm of that soldier which held the sword.

Mahesh fight with all four of them and took injured omkar in a camp to treat his wounds from which blood was oozing.

"What happened Omkar, what do you think you're doing"Mahesh ask almost yelled at omkar.

Coming out of his trance omkar look at his friend who never took his name after he became omkars bodyguard, his shadow but now when he called his name he understood he is friend who want to talk his other friend.

"Nothing happened just got distracted"omkar answered.

"That's where problem lies you my friend never ever got distracted in a battlefield then why now"Mahesh ask .

" You're fighting since you were twelve and you fight with all strength and won every battle without any distraction then what happened".

"I am confused with something like there is a battle between my heart and mind".

"The battle i fought till now was with others, with world but the battle i am fighting now is inside me making me go weak and lose myself"he said.

"Look my brother i know you ,you will fight it with all strength and won and i am with you no matter what"he assured .

"I know Mahesh,but it hurt, hurts a lot when i thought about her she didn't leave me no matter how far i go she come running to me in dreams in my illusion"omkar said making mahesh's eyes go wide.

"You're in love my king ,who is she oh no i know she is the princess right "Mahesh ask and omkar nodded.

"How do you get that it must be kumud"omkar ask as how easily Mahesh said her name.