13

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 131 There are horns on the head~——Bright red 13 (three more)

    The two walked around the bazaar, and King Eluo finally calmed down and took a good look at the world after these decades.

    He sighed: "The change is quite big."

    Shi Mu smiled without saying a word, bought some daily necessities, and bought some clothes for E Luo Wang. Originally, E Luo Wang didn't need it, but Shi Mu said he would Do it, and then E Luo Wang thought that he could wear the clothes Shi Mu made by himself, and instantly became more active than Shi Mu, and bought a lot of fabric colors he liked. They have to evacuate other people's fabric stores.

    Suddenly the sky was getting dark, and E Luo Wang kicked and said anxiously: "Mu Mu, can we go home?" Shi

    Mu was surprised, "Didn't you say to find Ba Wei? You are not going?"

    E Luo King Now when I hear this name, I hate and fear at the same time. What I hate is of course that I was killed by the other party. What I am afraid of is that Mu Mu quarreled again because of this name, so when I heard the word Ba Wei from Shi Mu’s mouth, With a subconscious jump in my heart, I carefully observed his expression and saw that he was really just asking casually, so I immediately said: "No, no, I don't have so much free time to look for him. I will look for him when I meet him later." He settles accounts.”

    What he said was also the truth, during the decades trapped in the boulders in the snow mountain, the only thing he couldn’t bear was that Shi Mu often threw him down the mountain, and he could only sit on the rock and watch everything happen. No, so now that he is finally free, of course he has to stay by Shi Mu's side all the time. I can't wait to tie Shi Mu, so I can't run anywhere!

    But e... Although it was a bit timid to say it, he really didn't dare. He also saw the angry Mu Mu today, it was too scary. _(:3」∠)_

    "Oh." Shi Mu felt a little surprised in his heart, but he didn't say anything. Anyway, the plot of E Luo Wang has collapsed now, and he is not surprised by what the other party does, " It’s fine if you don’t go, or you can only go by yourself.”

    Eluo Wang was worried: “Where do you want to go?”

    "No." Shi Mu sneered, and said, "I just did a big thing, and I was targeted by the gods, so I can't run around, or I accidentally offend the vengeful and narrow-minded gods. Alright, so I decided to "hide away" on the snow mountain for some time."

    Eluo Wang didn't ask Shi Mu what he did, anyway, no matter what the other party did, he stood by him unconditionally, "Relax, With me here, I will protect you."

    Shi Mu: "Well, I know, but there are always accidents, right?"

    E Luo Wang thought that last time he was taken advantage of by Izumo God because of his own carelessness, and he was seriously injured. When he was about to die, he was restrained, and his body was thrown into the underworld, so that he had to be possessed by a stone.

    Shi Mu gave him an example: "For example, if a god is entangled with you, and another god comes to kill me, you are too late."

    Eluo Wang blamed himself: "... I am useless."

    Shi Mu smiled softly : "Useless Eluo King? Probably you would say so, in my heart, you are the most powerful monster."

    Eluo King blushed, "Of course I am the strongest!"