★-* 2

"Only in dreams, we see what it means, reach out our hands, hold on to hers, but when we wake, It's all been erased And so it seems..."

NESSAS POV

NESSAS POV

We held eye contact for what felt like forever, and i noticed he looked a bit different from the last time i saw him, he has cornrows now, they suited him more than the dreadlocks, he looked so good, and for the first time he wasn't surrounded by girls which was surprising, he was just sitting by himself.

I saw he got up and started walking over to me, and once i realized i started walking outside, trying to blend into the crowd.

I was outside just sitting on a bench when i felt someone sit next to me.

I knew it was him and didn't say anything, we just sat in silence waiting for someone to say something.

"Are you still mad at me?" i heard Tom say, is he being serious right now.

I gave him the nastiest look ever, "Uhm what? You literally cheated on me of course i'm going to be mad" i said giving him attitude, "Oh" was all he said before we stayed in silence again.

Finally i couldn't handle the silence anymore when i stood up, "Wait where are you going don't leave!" he said grabbing my arm, i reluctantly down, though i was hoping he would do that.

"What?" i said to him with attitude, "I'm sorry please i need you my life hasn't been the same without you, life sucks when you're not around, you're the missing piece to my puzzle" he said with pleading eyes, pathetic.

I kinda liked it though.

"Tom i can't trust you, i honestly miss you like crazy but i can't help but to not trust you" i said to him, he gave me a look of defeat before he spoke up, "Please i'll make it up to you, i'll take you to dinner"

He really thought i was going to forgive him that easily but nuh-uh i'm a difficult woman.

"No Tom, you'll have to do more convincing than that" i said standing up, this time he didn't stop me.

I walked back inside the club and i was just partying when i could see that all of the Tokio Hotel members were staring at me.

Weirdos.

Suddenly this attractive guy came up to me and we started talking, soon one thing led to another and we were making out.

I could still feel their eyes burning through my skull but i didn't care, "Hey let's go somewhere more private" The man said, i didn't even know his name but i was so drunk i just agreed.

As we were walking out the club i saw Tom, he just sitting in the same bench smoking when he noticed that i was walking out with some random dude, i could see the hurt look on his face as we drove off in his car.

I didn't even know this dude and i was getting in a car with him.

We parked some place i imagined was his house and we made our way to the bedroom.

TOMS POV
I saw her, the love of my life, just drive off in some dudes car.

I felt anger stir up inside me as i made my way to the guys.

"I want to leave, i didn't like this club" i said trying not to make it obvious i was hurt, "No you're just hurt" Georg said earning a slap in the back of the head by Bill and getting a look by Gustav.

"Yeah i also think we should go" Gustav said, Bill just nodded and Georg looked annoyed that he had to leave.

Soon we got home and i got dressed in my Pjs when i got a call from and unknown number, i picked up and heard heavy breathing in the background.

"I know you're in Florida, you better watch your back because our fight isn't done" the voice on the other line said "Dude who is this it's 4am i just want to sleep" i said annoyed, "Rember me? You beat me up when i was in Germany" he said, it was John.

"Ugh look me and Nessa broke up over a year ago, there's no need for a fight" i said to him "Oh" was all he said before he hung up.

Weirdo.

________________________________

IM HAVING WRITERS BLOCK HELP