Chapter 19

When Ruan Sixian walked out of the police station, the sun was already shining outside.

Bo Yang, who followed behind, saw the red part on her leg and asked, "Is your leg okay?"

"It's just a scratch. It's okay."

Ruan Sixian looked outside and saw Fu Mingyu's car stopped by the road.

Unexpectedly, Fu Mingyu hadn't left yet.

Ruan Sixian walked over and knocked on the car window.

Fu Mingyu rolled down the car window and looked at her sideways.

"All settled?"

Ruan Sixian nodded, with sweat dripping from the tip of her nose.

Summer comes as soon as it is said. Yesterday, the passers-by were still wrapped in coats, but today they have changed into short sleeves.

She touched the sweat on the tip of her nose and murmured, "The police have taken care of it."

Fu Mingyu leaned towards the car window and said, "Get in the car.".

Opening the car door, the cool breeze from the air conditioner dissipated the heat on Ruan Sixian's body.

She and Fu Mingyu are sitting on opposite ends.

The voice of the person next to her was as cold as the temperature in the car: "What happened?"

She had just gone through the process in the police station, and all things have been made clear.

It was unknown whether it was because the woman had failed to catch the treacherous man in the morning and then suddenly got arrested by the police, she suffered too much blow and spoke incoherently. It took Ruan Sixian a long time to catch the point.

The woman is Yan'an' ex-girlfriend. It's not long since they broke up, and the man is her brother.

Yan'an has a common fault that most men have. In the early stage of breaking up, it is cold and violent. He didn't answer her phone and didn't meet her, as if he was so busy all day long.

It naturally makes the other party feel that he has another woman, but can not be questioned forcefully, so she took her brother and secretly squatted there and waited for Yan'an for almost a month.

As an ex-girlfriend, of course she knows that Yan'an occasionally took a rest in Mingchen Apartment, but recently he appears there more frequently, which indicates that there must be something fishy.

Later, it was just last night that Yan'an got off the plane and went straight to Ruan Sixian's house, which gave his ex-girlfriend the illusion that Yan'an was keeping a mistress in his golden house.

However, Ruan Sixian thinks that the brother and sister pair were also very good. After waiting outside the apartment for a long time in the morning, she saw an old lady who came back from buying vegetables. Without changing their face, they followed through the door when the old lady swiped her card, making them look like a family.

Having this skill but becoming an internet celebrity instead of a spy, it is really a waste of talent.

"A misunderstanding."

Ruan Sixian said concisely and to the point, "After squatting for several days, they saw Yan'an come to my house last night, and came up this morning to look for evidence."

After saying this, Ruan Sixian heard him sneer very lightly.

That feeling is exactly the same as 'Can't you solve it by yourself?' that he said when he appeared in the morning.