-1-

The pitter patter of rain was like music to her ears

The pitter patter of rain was like music to her ears. Y/N stepped onto the pavement, her shoes getting tapped by the cool rain and misty air.

She thought her first day at Beacon Hills would've been a dry one but, can't always get what you wish for.

"Babe!"

Her eyes shift to the person that called her and a smile instantly met her face. Y/N left her bags unattended and rushed into the arms of the person she'd been dying to see for hours now.

Her boyfriend, Scott McCall, the captain of the lacrose team. The both of them met online and had been in a long distance relationship for two years now.

This is her first time in Beacon Hills and this is her first time meeting up with him. And good heavens does he smell nice.

Scott hugged her back tightly, he himself not being able to process that this is actually happening.

"I'm beaming right now." He finally says." Y/N pulled away, her smile never leaving her features.

"Me too. Hi." She beams. He grins.

"Hi." The both of them stared each other in the eyes like idiots, mainly taking in the other's beauty and physic.

"I-I know it's raining but...can I kiss you?" Scott asks.

"I thought you'd never ask." Y/N wrapped her arms around his neck and his hands pressed into her back gently as their lips finally connected.

Sparks shot through them both and butterflies errupted. They're happier than they can ever be. They've literally waited two years for this. To just hold one another, and to kiss, to take showers together, to cuddle.

Ugh, they've been longing to do it all, and now the time has finally come.

Her fingers combed through his wet hair as their tongues swirled over the other. Y/N felt herself get aroused and moaned into the kiss.

Scott exhaled through his nose and pulled her bottom lip gently with his teeth.

"I-I think we should finish this in private." He exhales. Their foreheads touched and she nodded in agreement.

"Yeah...privates, um private. Yes." She quickly corrects.

Scott grinned and got her bags for her, still ignoring the rain. Y/N licked ger lips and smiled widely.

"Alright, this is where change is going to be made. Tomorrow I'll show you around and let you meet my friends, for now let's get you settled in."

Y/N nodded and got into the jeep he's driving. Scott turned the heater on and drove to his house.

"I am so excited for this to be honest." He begins, taking a glance at her.

"Me too. We should've done this a year ago."