chapter 32

Hope you enjoy reading

.....

They both were so into eachother that they totally forget about party, Jungkook was still hovered over her kissing her passionately as well deeply.

He slowly moved down to her neck and started sucking on it, and that's it, she moan his name and he loose all his control over himself. He was turn on already and her moans feel like fuel on fire for him.

He detected his lips from her and asked breathing heavily, "Can we skip the party??" And that's when she remember about the reason they were getting ready for!!!

He again lean to kiss her but she stopped him by putting both hands on his chest, he stopped for second but lean again But this time she spoke "Jungkook, we are late! Let's go now!"

He look at her in disbelief "like seriously??? In the middle of...... You're worrying about party!?" He said but she just peck his lips and said " they invite us to join them on their special day, we should go and....." She lean towards his ears and whispered " we can come back early and then you know......"

Jungkook look at her smirk and kiss her for last time and got up from her and they both got ready and left for the party.

He was driving his car to the destination, Yn was still feeling shy because of earlier. On other hand Jungkook was feeling shy but more than that he was smirking looking at her. She felt his stares on her as she looked out of window.

Both didn't speak a word, Jungkook was about to say something but his phone rang, he glanced down at phone and pick up through his earbuds....

"Hello" he said in his cold voice, it was enough for you to guess that it's related to work so you didn't gave any attention to that call.

"When?"
...

"I will!"
...

"Okay!"
...

"You see there"
...

" Okay bye"

He hang up as Yn asked "is everything alright? You seems tensed!" He nodd " I'm alright! Just a minute I've one message to send, it's urgent " he said and stopped car at the side of the road and message someone. They drove off to the party.

They were almost there when Jungkook spoke "Make sure you don't eat or drink anything there!"
"Waee??? I love party food and drinks not even water!" She said whinning " do as I said Yn" his voice was bit cold and strict. Yn understand there must be reason so she just agree.

They reached there in few minutes, everything was good Jungkook and Yn went to greet and congratulate the owner. And it's turn out to be her high school senior.

Jungkook was talking with the owner about some business thing. Yn sat on one of table using her phone. After a while waiter come up to her to give a drink. She refused to take any but the same waiter was coming again and again.

It's been hour since they come here, yn was feeling thirsty but she still remember what Jungkook told her. But it was too much now so she was about to go tell Jungkook when the same waiter come again. And this time he just put the drink infront of her and went.

Yn ignore the drink and look in front to see Jungkook talking with some People so she just took the glass hesitatenly and was debating to herself to drink or not! At last she put glass on her lips and took a little sip of juice when someone snatch the glass.

She look up to see angry yet worried Jungkook, she didn't understand but was scared of him a little. " I did told you not to drink anything. Didn't I?" His voice was bit colder than earlier that made her shiver.