018

Dumbledore had convinced Harry not to go looking for the Mirror of Erised again, and For the rest of the Christmas holidays the invisibility cloak stayed Folded at the bottom of his trunk

Dumbledore had convinced Harry not to go looking for the Mirror of Erised again, and For the rest of the Christmas holidays the invisibility cloak stayed Folded at the bottom of his trunk. Harry wished he could Forget what he'd seen in the mirror as easily, but he couldn't. He started having nightmares. Over and over again he dreamed about his parents disappearing in a Flash of green light, while a high voice cackled with laughter.

" You remember that? " Lily sadly asked her son who nodded

James came and sat on the other side of Harry, who was now squeezed on both the sides by his parents.

"You see, Dumbledore was right, that mirror could drive you mad," said Ron, when Harry told him about these dreams.

Hermione and Cytherea, who came back the day before term started, took a different view of things.

Hermione was torn between horror at the idea of Harry being out of bed, roaming the school three nights in a row ("IF filch had caught you!“), and disappointment that he hadn't at least found out who Nicolas Flamel was.

Cytherea on the other hand congratulated the boy and even asked him to take her next time.

" Cytherea is more like James and Harry is more like Lily " Remus whispered to Sirius who agreed

Harry looked at the Famous Wizard card. "Dumbledore again," he said, "He was the First one I ever-" He gasped.

He stared at the back of the card. Then he looked up at Cytherea, Ron and Hermione.

"I've Found him!" he whispered. "I've Found Flamel! I told you I'd read the name somewhere before, I read it on the train coming here -- listen to this: 'Dumbledore is particularly Famous For his defeat of the dark wizard Grindelwald in 1945, For the discovery of the twelve uses of dragon's blood, and his work on alchemy with his partner, Nicolas Flamel!"

" It was on a card afterall? " People started laughing

Hermione jumped to her Feet. She hadn't looked so excited since they'd gotten back the marks For their very First piece of homework.

"Stay there!" she said, and she sprinted up the stairs to the girls' dormitories. Harry and Ron barely had time to exchange mystified looks before she was dashing back, an enormous old book in her arms.

"I never thought to look in here!" she whispered excitedly. "I got this out Of the library weeks ago For a bit of light reading."

"Light?" Exclaimed Ron, but Hermione told him to be quiet until she'd looked something up, and started Flicking Frantically through the pages, muttering to herself.

" That's light? " Repeated a scandalised James and Sirius

Even the Ravenclaws agreed that the book was not light reading