seriously!?

Enids pov

Wednesday is about to arrive at nevermore and i've never been so excited before. I walked back and fourth for minutes talking to myself. I don't know why but i really wanted to explore Wednesday, and yes the bad stuff, since after the incident happened..

"What's taking her so long! Oh god why am i.. Am I horny Seriously!?" I said i was feeling something tingling in my pants. "Ain't no way this is about Wednesday!"

Just then Wednesday barged in.

"Enid." Wednesday said in a monotone voice

I blushed when her eyes soften. "Why did you barge in like that, you scared me!" I shouted a little bit.

"Apologies, Sinclair." Wednesday said in her monotone voice.

I walked towards, the more closer I get to her the more hard to control and the tingling would worsen.

"Addams, I know this is a weird ass question but.. CAN I PLEASEE EXPLORE YOU!?" I said, closing my eyes, practically begging at this point.

"How exactly, I mean how can yo- Oh." Wednesday paused when she realised. Her eyes began to soften in a scared way, her eyebrows rose.

"Oh umm.. I've never actually womened." (Is that how u spell cuz i dint know im dumb ok😔😭😟)

"Me too, actually, but we can try right?" I said horny at this point

"Um we-" I cut her off by kissing her, it was a passionate kiss, the tingling got more worst. My hand cupped her cheek, and my other hand traveled to Wednesday ass.

"Ah" Wednesday moaned. "M-more!" Wednesday said moaning

"Looks like someones needy, huh?" I said before pushing her on my bed. She bounced, and locked her legs at my hips. I kissed her again, but it was rough this time, she opened her mouth wide enough for my tongue to go inside, my tongue went inside and battled with her tongue. I explored for a minute then pulled away. I went to her neck and began to lick, and suck.

"Mhm-m I want yo-u in m-me" Was the words she struggled to say, she kept moaning, she was a moaning mess.

"I didn't hear you" I said teasing her.

"Do it or we're not gonna.. f-finish this!" She struggled.

I didn't want to end it to soon, so i did what she said.
"Fine!" I said rolling my eyes, went to her thighs and took off her pants, and her shirt, she was left only with her bra and underwear. I could see her underwear had a wet spot. "Wet already?" I laughed.
"Do it!" She yelled. I took off her underwear and put 2 fingers in her. She yelped, and moaned. I kept pumping it slowly, "Faster" She said. I picked up the pace and put another 1 finger inside her. "Ahh~ HOLY S-SHIT! Enid~ HArdER~ mhhm AHH~" she moaned, I pushed harder, then she started riding my fingers. "Ride me instead." I said " Sure~" I put my fingers away and took all my clothes off, eventually i was left only with my panties and bra, I get between her legs and started railing her. "faster baby~ oh god!" she started riding me, her legs compressed me harder. Once she was done, i laid next to her and we cuddled.

yay😃