what did u do?

Wednesdays pov

"Where the fuck is she!?" I yelled. I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was Thing. "She's probably with Ajax, or partying." He signed (or smth) "Ajax? WHY AJAX!"
I yelled. "Well, i eavesdropping them earlier, and I heard Ajax saying to come by sometimes." Thing signed.

I was about to leave the dorm, just then Enid opened the door, she was smiling, and giggling, while looking at her phone. When she realised I was standing infront of her.

"Oh Hi Wednesday!" Enid said before taking off her shoes, then walking past me, then to her bed.

"Where the fuck were you." I said in my monotoned voice, turning back to her.

"I was with.. Ajax, why?" Enid said confused.

I rolled my eyes opening the door to leave, I then slammed the door furiously.

Enids  pov

What the heck did I do?? I thought to myself.

I texted to ask her some love stuff.

                                      yolks🍳

                                                                        Yoo yolks!!

  Yes, E?
                                                                 I have a question

Sure what is it?
                                                              I don't know what
                                             happened to wednesday but
                                            she's like mad rn idk why🤷🏼‍♀️

What did u do?
Idk when i arrived 2 our dorm
she got mad all of a sudden
Where were u be4
that all happened?
I was at Ajax, he needed help
abt like love shit ykwim👬
He's gay? Um yh
she's jealous, tell me
abt Ajax tomorrow
after u apologies 2 her
           Pls don't tell any1 anddd yes i                              will!!
i gtg byee tyyy

After all that texting.

"Now i gotta find her." I sighed. after hours.
"There you are!" I said looking at Wednesday.
"Why are you sitting in a graveyard, it's so dirtyyy"
i said looking around, then meeting Wednesdays eyes.
"Wednesday, Look Ajax is gay, and he wanted advice because, yk we're like dating, and i couldn't help but say yes!" I said.
"He's gay?!" Wednesday said obviously shocked.

"Yeah, and im sorry" I said. "No it's my fault, Im sorry." Wednesdays eyes softened.
"I'm like really sad right now, but! yk what'll cheer me up." winking at her. Wednesday cupped my cheek with her right hand, and kissed me, i kissed back, after minutes of kissing, she pulled away, and started taking off my skirt. I felt tingling in my (😟🐱)

"P-PLEASE I NEED YOU!" I moaned out.

"Moan in my ears, I dont want people to hear ur moans." Wednesday said leaning into my ears woth a raspy hot tone (😟)

I leaned in, my mouth on her ears. "Mhmm~ i want u inside me~" I moaned.

" moan more, im so hot." Wednesday said, taking off my underwear.

"Ahh~ hurry please~ wednesday pls make me more horny~" I moaned, i looked at wednesday and i knew she was horny as well. She put 2 fingers inside me, i jolted back, and moaned, "Yes, faster~ and i'll keep moaning" i said

"As u wish" Wednesday said. She then pumped so fast and hard, that i couldn't contain my cum, and i cummed everywhere.

"U taste so sweet" wednesday said licking some of my cum.

"M~ More~ mommy i need u~ ahh~" i moaned

" im super wet now" Wednesday smirked. Wednesday pumped really fast and harder than before.

"Shi- tt mhmm~~" I moaned, i rided wednesdays fingers, and my left hand traveled to wednesdays 😿
and started rubbing it, she moaned.

"Ahhhh~ fa-faster~" wednesday moaned.

thyas wnough