19

In the choi base
No one pov
??/!!:- we r ...devil n jjk
Choi:- w-what.....??? Didn't u 2 l-left the grou-up ??
Devil(yn):- why will we leave the group???
Jjk:- but if u want us to leave we will make u leave this world....
Devil;- GUARDS.
than few guards came with guns n untied bang pink n bloody soul ... than told them to there cars ... bang pink were still in shock same goes to bloody soul ... the guards took them to the Lee mansion ...and jjk n devil killed choi...and left to lee mansion ..
Lee mansion
No one pov
Yn n jk enter the mansion n saw bang pink changed in pj's...while bloody soul were sitting thinking something deeply...than yn shouted ...
Yn:- back to the earth bloody soul n bangpink ...
Every1 were shocked by the sudden voice ..than they started asking questions to yn n jk so minho shouted..
Minho:- guys .... let them fresh up ...n I will clear up doubts...
Jin:- ok
Than yn n jk left to their rooms...than minho started to speak ...
Minho:- so u want to know how can yn be a mafia ...so yn is the mafia queen n hoo is the mafia king but now jk married yn so jk became the mafia king ... but hoo is still the mafia king of India...and she is the all rounder of the grp...n u will think how yn n jk meet .... so do u guys remember 2 years back there was a mission which from bangpink jk came n from bloody soul yn had gone that time jk got hurt so yn bought him in Lee mansion...so that we saw who is jk n he saw how are bloody soul .... so that time eventually yn n jk started to date ....but the think was that she was in India n he was Korea... than they told me that they want to marry so than they got married in 1 year after meeting .... so thats it...
Suga/jisso:- but how yn n hoo became mafias ??
Hoo:- our uncle means minho hyungs dad...he was a mafia ... he trained me n noona... n iu noona is our dad side cousin... she is  the most close the yn noona...n then she also started her training...
Jennie:- ok.ok..
Than yn n jk came downstairs n said ...
Yn:- hope minho hyung told u guys everything....
Jim/v/rose;- yeah..
Joon:- but how u 2 know we r there for a mission??
Yn:- its because ....Jay called me ... that time he told me...but little did he know that we had Allright landed to Korea... n we both were having a bad feeling so we hacked n saved u guys ...
Jk:- yahh...let's eat im hungry...
Jin/minho/lee:- let's goo...
They went to the dining room n started to eat n talk ....n than went to there rooms n slept ...

Thanks for reading..
Please vote n comment
Bye.
Lov u
~<3