FIRST DAY

Y/N'S POV :

Y/N'S POV :

a/n : @CloudieCoffees
the surprise! 🤭

I woke up to the smell of the smoke coming out of the kitchen. I yawned and scrubbed my eyes with my hands before leaving my room to go to the kitchen. "Y/N! Come, breakfast is ready!" My mom shouted from downstairs.

"I'm coming!" I said yelling rushing down the stairs, I took my breakfast quickly before rushing to the shower using a body scrub and my good-sme lling body wash and went out of the shower. I brushed my teeth and did my amazing skincare with my cleanser, toner, serums, eye creams, moisturizer and not to forget my sunscreen. After I brushed my hair, styled it and took my backpack packing things I think I need for 8th grade.

a/n: my daily life as an author during school days (I don't have school rn because of summer vacations but this is what I would do ) 😝😜😝😜😝🤪😝🤪🤪😍😎🥰😜🥰😜😝🥰😜

edit of September: not anymore.

"Mom, I'm going to take the bus," I advised her shouting.

"Not today, Miss Kone is picking you up." My mom told me.

"Who's that?" I scrunched my face confused.

"Kathy, she's your friend's mother, Anna, right?" My mom said answering my question.

"She's not my friend, I know she's friends with the little sister of Shuji though," I said.

"But I saw you talking to her?" My mom said.

"Because they talked to me." I explained, my mom sighed, "Can I just take the bus?" I asked.

"Y/N L/N, I told you you're getting picked up by Miss Kone." My mom said annoyed by my behaviour.

"Yeah, but it's embarrassing to be seen with 7th graders!" I protested.

My mom sighed, "Y/N/N you're not changing my mind."

I sighed and decided not to protest anymore because my mom didn't need to handle my persistent behaviour anyway. Suddenly, I heard a honk outside, "Quick, it's her who's waiting for you!" My mom whispered and yelled to me, I nodded and opened the door to see Maya and Shuji waiting for Miss Kone too. I saw that the car pulled up and Maya entered first in the car, she went to a free seat put her backpack on the seat next to hers and joined Anna in the back.