Chapter 3: Battle against creepy robots known as Terrorcons. [edit fixed]

"so let me get this straight, this guys." Leah began to speak as she stared at sheepish Noah and still stuck Autobots before her. "they wanted you, to go to the museum. To steal something that is a key to opened a portal that will takes them back to their home planet??" Leah asked as she looks at Noah and the autobots.

"Uh yep. we cant see the beam since were humans. Only them." Noah answered her as Leah stared at him before looking at the autobots. "So they need this Key that transports them back to their home planet?? "Leah asked again as she looks at the autobots." Yeah, thats right." Noah nodded making Leah sigh and lean her head back. "Okay, i'll go and help. "Leah said making Noah and the bots blink at her.

"Wait what?! Leah are you sure?? I can do this on my own you know?" Noah asked as Leah look at him with a frown on her face." and i am still very angry at you. Thinking to steal someone car is way out of the line. "Leah said as she flick her hand as the scarf that was wrapped around very tightly around the three autobots, causing the scarf unwrapped around them before returning back to her as it wrap around her neck.

Noah laugh nervously as he looks at her sheepishly." yeah, i totally need the money." he said making him freeze again when Leah look at him with the look that looks can kill." Okay, shutting up now." Noah let out a squeak in fear as Leah sigh as she turn her attention to free Mirage, burning the webs one she touch it." Damn, does humans have this powers like you??" Mirage asked as Leah spoke." That's classified." she said as she pulled down her mask on and her hood as she shot a web above her and pulls herself up and stay on the ceiling.

Noah turn his attention back to them." sorry about that, she's usually wasn't like that." Noah said before freezing when Leah look at him with a blank look on her face, though her mask was covering her face only how her eyes of the mask gave a blank look on him." yeah, we can see that. But hey, atleast she can help us to get the key right??" Mirage said with a smile on his faceplate making Noah stared at him if he grew a second head or something else.

"Which gives me a good question. How are we able to go there without getting spotted?" Noah asked before looking up at the ceiling again to look at leah." No, i will not just waltz in the museum in my suit. It will give them that i am a villain though." Leah said with a frown on her face.

"But you can camouflage Leah." Noah pointed out as Leah falls back and landed on the ground gracefully. " True, but i don't think its a good idea for me to go alone. I will be a back up just in case while you Noah, are getting that key." Leah finished it as she pointed her finger to him." Okay, but how are we able to get in there??" Noah asked as he looks at the autobots. Mirage gave a smirk at him and Leah." I think i have an idea." he said making Noah look at him with confusion, while Leah just sigh through her nose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Okay, so this autobot can transformed any vehicle he wants.' thought Leah as she perched on the top of the roof of the garbage truck as it went through the entrance of the gate to the museum, making them go pass through before mirage park at the parking lot. "Okay, i'll go get the key." Noah said quietly as he hop out of the driver seat and headed towards the museum to find the key.

Leah was left behind with the autobot, who transformed back into a normal car before." Um. . . .hey??" Mirage tries to talk to her but Leah spoke." Yeah no." Then she turn invisible, disappearing from his sight." Oh okay then." Mirage said as he watch her disappeared from his sight.

Meanwhile, with the other three autobots, who were waiting outside of the museum." Are you sure this will work??" Arcee asked as she looks at Optimus." It is to be then it must. We cannot rely on a human. Our war is not theirs." Optimus said sternly as he stared ahead.":They are. . . .our friends. .:" Bumblebee said in the radio, while looking at Optimus with not happy expression on his faceplate.