Ch. 11

A/N's Pov

Next day....

As promised, Yoongi took you to the shopping mall and you both were in the store, looking for a perfect dress for you.

He sat on the chair while the saleswoman helped you choose your dress....

You wore at least 4-5 dresses and asked Yoongi for his opinion and he would reply with "too revealing." "The colour's bad." "I don't like the fabric." "Is that even a dress?" Etc.

You finally had enough and said...

Y/N: You know, you should give me a dress instead since you don't like whatever the saleswoman is choosing.

Yoongi stood up and fixed his suit before looking around the shop. One dress caught his eye as he grabbed that one and handed it to you.

Y/N: Are you sure you want me to try this?

Yoongi: Go on.

Time Skips....

Yoongi stood there with his arms crossed over his chest waiting for you. You stepped out of the changing room and looked at him as he did the same...

The dress:

Yoongi looked at you, his lips slightly apart

Yoongi looked at you, his lips slightly apart. He unwrapped his hands and shoved it in his pocket and slowly took steps towards you and started walking in circles around you, making you nervous as you lowered your head a little...

Yoongi finally stopped in front of you as you looked up and asked....

Y/N: How is it?

Yoongi: *clears throat* Fine.

Y/N: *disbelief* Fine? Only fine? Then I'm going to try something else.

Yoongi: No. You'll wear this. And I want to see this dress on your body tomorrow.

He said in a demanding tone, making you slightly roll your eyes...

Yoongi: Are you comfortable with this?

Y/N: Mmmm yea. I'm fine with it.

Yoongi: Good then we'll be buying this one.

He said and looked at the saleswoman who bowed in return.

Yoongi: Do you want anything else?

Y/N: More clothes, my phone and my wallet.

Yoongi: You'll get your phone and wallet later. I'm giving you 1hr to buy whatever you want. Take my card.

He said, handing you his black Amex.

Y/N: Are you sure you want me to spend your money? The amount will be quite shocking.

Yoongi: I don't seem to care. I'll be in a cafe nearby. The guards will be with you till you finish shopping. Your time starts now.

He said and left the shop with two guards following him and the remaining two with you.

Time Skips....

Yoongi finally finished drinking his coffee and placed the mug on the table as he checked the time.

Yoongi: *in mind: One min...*

The cafe door opened, making Yoongi look at the person who entered. It was none other than you and the two bodyguards beside you carrying at least ten bags each. You spotted him and approached him, taking a seat right in front of him.

Y/N: I made it in time didn't I?

Yoongi: A bit early. Your times up now.

Y/N: Cool. Here. Thanks for your card. I'll repay you once I get my wallet.

Yoongi: I don't need it.

Y/N: Cmon. You're gonna make me feel bad.

Yoongi: I don't mind making you feel bad as long as it's no one else making you feel that way.

You felt your cheeks being heated up as you cleared your throat.

Yoongi: That doesn't seem like a huge amount of shopping to me. You spent total 890 dollars. That didn't meet my expectations.

Y/N: You gave me an hour. Bought what I needed. I don't want my husband to go broke. Wife responsibilities remember?

Yoongi flashed a small smile, making your heart flutter.

Yoongi: Do you want to eat anything?

Y/N: No thanks. I want to go home and finish reading the book the housemaid gave me. It's quite interesting.

Yoongi: What is it about?

Y/N: A cold grumpy mafia and his sweet caring wife.

Yoongi: Tsk. You like reading books that much?

Y/N: Of course who wouldn't? Books are part of me.

Yoongi: What type of books do you like?

Y/N: Why are you so interested to know?

Yoongi: Husband responsibilities.

Y/N: Hmm... Well, I like rom-coms, fantasies, mystery.

Yoongi: You love romance?

Y/N: That's a satisfaction.

Yoongi: What if... You experience the romance?

You choked on your saliva and looked at him, astonished.

Yoongi shrugged his shoulders and said...

Yoongi: Just asking in general.

Your cheeks were bright red. You didn't know how to respond

Y/N: Umm..... I want to have donuts.

Yoongi chuckled and turned to his guard.

Yoongi: Order two chocolate donuts for mrs Min.

The guard bowed 90° before going to the counter.

Time Skips....
Next day....

To be continued.....