◟♡ 𝙺𝙸𝙼 𝚈𝚄𝙽 𝙹𝙾𝙽𝙶

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎━━━[ALL  OF  US  ARE  DEAD]━━━YUNJONG

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎
━━━[ALL  OF  US  ARE  DEAD]━━━
YUNJONG

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎━━━[ALL  OF  US  ARE  DEAD]━━━YUNJONG

USER COMMENT HERE!@JINHOBL00M

USER COMMENT HERE!
@JINHOBL00M

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄
kim yun jong (김윤종)
⋆ yun , youngest Kim , the friendly kid from class 2-3 , jongyun , yunyun
𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇
⋆ 18 y/o
⋆ October 24 + Scorpio
𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑
⋆ male
⋆ he/him
𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐒
⋆ South Korean
⋆ South Korean
𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘
⋆ 176  cm
⋆ 61 kg
⋆ o
𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘
⋆ Good-natured, trustworthy, altruistic.
— With his never ending faith in humanity often this characteristic of his would be taken advantage of. Naturally believes in people and people would believe in him, it's give and take relation; a real source of valid and rational news when in doubt. As he is an emotive person, contiguous connection is an important and key thing that he treasures a lot more than what people might think.
⋆ Acts on everything based on his emotions and can sometimes be too much, too poignant even when he shouldn't be. Cares deeply for everyone and is one of the most unselfish people one can probably meet. It isn't very frequent for him to get indignant nor hold grievances over/to someone because he's a profound believer that "life is short; shouldn't we hold onto memories until our last breath rather than grudges?"
⋆ Timid, straightforward, clumsy.
— For a long time, he's been afraid to talking with females. Even he doesn't understand why or what makes him so terrified to face a girl or even make eye contact with them. Once questioned himself if he was into males but never felt any pull of attraction to the same sex so he just labelled himself to be aromantic. What's more questionable is that he has 3 women in his life: two of which are his twin sisters, and his mother. Though he tries not to be too bashful in front of female classmates and schoolmates, his petrified persona just wouldn't let him.
⋆ Maybe it's because he's such a bad liar or just an insanely honest person that makes him so straightforward with his words. Most of the time, he doesn't give thoughts on what comes out of his mouth that would sometimes hurt the other person or make them laugh. Hurt as in, slap them with the forthright truth; he would never say anything that can possibly offend the person he's talking too, he just simply can't do that. His uncoordinated essence is usually the cause of him acting on and about his emotions and feelings. Weirdly enough, it gave him a boost of attention from seemingly the same species he was so determined to ignore, and of the same ilks.
⋆ Goal-oriented, family-oriented, loyal.
— When setting goals, he is fixated on it. Meaning, he doesn't stop trying to achieve it when he hasn't reached it; to him, it was a boost of his competitive nature that really carries his goal-oriented nature. His goals are some of the ones that shape him into a person that doesn't give up easily, in simple words, indomitable. Other than being a hospitable person, every ounce of his vulnerability and emotional character started with his family. Quite frankly known for their loving and delicate identity, Mr. Kim and Mrs. Yoon's affection are no secret nor is it concealed by anything else—they grace their children love more than anything else, more so with kindness and an irrepressible soul, so with no question, said children also share their blessings with everyone.
⋆ Loyalty is one of the most treasured attributes he upholds and keeps. He believes loyalty is an act that keeps you close with the ones you love, loyalty is an important part that becomes a bridge to a deeper connection with folks and kins. He's a persistent stripling that only wants the best for everyone, choosing to be with them if it means seeing that they're doing well and best.