**✿❀.8.❀✿**

🖤 AN POV 🖤

It's a beautiful day and our kookie is playing video games with taehyung. The room was filled with their laughing and giggling. They were enjoying their time but their moment got disturbed by the phone call on taehyung's phone. Taehyung check the caller I'd and picked up the call while smiling brightly. Cuz it was from his best friend or we can say "hyung"

🖤ON THE CALL🖤
□■□■□■□■■□■□■□

TAE : Hello namjoonie hyung how are you (smiling brightly)

Rm : Hey taehyung I'm fine how are you and my bunny
(he said from the other side)

Tae : We're also fine hyung

Rm : Umm taehyung are you free today (he asked)

Tae : Yess hyung I'm free but why you asked
(he asked confusingly)

Rm : Actually me and "lina"
( his wife) are going to a party so can you please take care of "Jia"  (his daughter) for few hours (he request)

Tae : Of course hyung you can leave her with us and enjoy the party (smiling)

Rm : Thank you so much Tae.
I will come in sometime

Tae : Okay hyung
( he said and cut the call)

Jk : What rm uncle says dadda
(he asked to Tae with a confusing face )

Tae : Baby today jia is coming to our home bcz rm hyung and lina noona is going to a party and they can't take her with them.
(he said while cupping kook's cheeks)

After listening her name jungkook's face become sad. Bcz jk and jia are both enemies and whenever she comes to their house Taehyung only pays attention to her bcz she is younger than jungkook. And jia takes full advantage of this.
She always want to trap jungkook in her plan and make him scolded by taehyung. She also didn't let jungkook to come near taehyung.

Jk : nu~ Why she always have to come here. She can go anywhere else. (He said rudly)

Tae : Jungkook mind your words (sternly)

Suddenly doorbell ranged and taehyung went to open the door..he opened the door and saw Namjoon standing there with lia.

Tae : hi hyung and jia plz come inside
(he said while hugging rm)

Rm : No  Tae we're getting late. I will come another day ok. And jia don't make any trouble hmm he said while broking the hug.

Jia : Okay appa
( he said to Namjoon and went to taehyung )

After sometime Namjoon the party  left and taehyung and jia also went inside. Jungkook also went behind them while burning in jealousy. He was also sad cuz his own dadda didn't pay attention to him.

Strict father of kookie ▼・ᴥ・▼On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara