Begin Descent

The Grand-Omniverse

A place that consists of many multiverses, day by day there would be a new multiverse, born from entirely nothing, and ready to begin tales that have yet to be told.

This one is no exception.

In this vast space of possibilities, there is a world that holds many worlds. With stories that may be familiar but not at the same time. And as these stories progress there would be a time when they all cross.

THE EPICENTER

Within the lands of this vast world, many hold special traits that allow those across the multiverse to meet at one special location. Each of these traits makes each world unique in its own way. That uniqueness comes from powerful sources, sources that had shaped the multiverse into what they are today as a result of either a passion for the creation or a constant conflict between two forces. This conflict specifically soon influenced the many worlds leading to the stories you have heard of today.

The Fight between Good and Evil

We all know how the story goes. The struggle continues on and on until one day, an individual or a group rises beyond their ranks and repels back the evil forces with lessons they have learned until the evil is vanquished for good leading them to earn the title...hero. But ask yourself this.

What happens when their story ends?

Well, another begins. When one story reaches its conclusion another is ready to take its place. It could follow the old heroes as they continue to better themselves or follow new heroes as they set out to truly earn that title.

And that's what we're following today.

A story of heroes new and old. Growing together to reach new heights, for the story of a hero never truly ends as does the eternal conflict of what is good and bad.

Come along as we witness the birth of a new story! Where there are villains come heroes. And where there are heroes.

Comes Adventure

<(\/)><(\/)><(\/)>

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Screamed the man holding on for dear life! As he and other civilians were outside of a GIANT BURNING AIRSHIP!

Many people that were on the deck were running around screaming like crazy as many parts of the ship blew up one after another. Some manage to get out through hot air balloons. But unfortunately, they were not enough for a ship that had an OVERLOADED AMOUNT OF PEOPLE, TO BEGIN WITH!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" A man screamed as debris fell before him then-

CRASH

Miraculously...THE MAN SURVIVED! But was still screaming? But how did he survive?

Fortunately for him, there was someone who was doing the exact opposite of what he and the others were doing...while in style.

"Um, sir? Can you stop screaming, please? You're making me go deaf!" The man stops screaming before opening bus eyes to see...a teenage girl...in armor "Perfect!"

Cya: Hi! My name's Cya V. Knyght and I am a hero! Well... a hero in training to be more specific. But at this moment I don't go by Cya but instead...

"V9!" The man said in surprise. "YOU MADE IT!!"

Cya aka V9 smiled. "Heh, thank you, sir. Now stand back while I take care of the rest of the folks!"