Epilogue ♥️

Hey Sweeties ♥️

Hope you all are doing Good ☺️

Let's get into the story 😍

Ps - Share your thoughts in comments as it's a Epilogue

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

One fine morning 🌄

Adhvik was watching something fascinating...there was a girl whose eyes were so beautiful

Adhvik slowly moved near her and held her hands and softly placed a kiss and whispered Alagii 😘

She blushed and hugged him tighter adhvik completely fell for her love and embraced her like his life depend on her...

Aathvi sat silently watched all those and sighed...

Aathvi - Ayyo idhunga alapara thanga mudiyalaye...hey adhvik nangalum inga than irukom she said irritatingly..

But adhvik didn't care...Mithra came and cleared her throat..

Mithra - Dei podhum vidra avala

Adhvik - Mudiyadhu po

At the same time sid came and sat beside aathvi and saw all these scenarios and got angry...

Sid - Dei enna da panra..vidra

Adhvik - Nan ah pidichitu iruken ava than vida matengura paru...said he looked at her while she blushed and hid her face in his chest

Mithra - hey isai vidri avana

Isai - Noo nan vida maten idhu en mama said she kissed his cheeks...

Sid - Apo nan yaru madam 🤨

Isai smiled and moved to sid..neeyum than enoda mama ne chinna mama idhu en champ periya mama...

Sid - unna said he took isai in her arms...

Isai ❤️ - Mithra and haswanth's 3 year old daughter...little princess for their kingdom...

Everyone loves her most but her favourite is adhvik...she loved sid too but very possessive for adhvik...

Sid - Adhu enna unaku avan mattum special nan illiya

Isai - Neeyum than mama special she said with a childish tone...

When Mithra got conceived(pregnant) the family got excited and gave sweet torture to mithu in the name of caring...adhvik was the one who tortured mithra the most 🤭 he took good care of mithra a lot even haswanth too complained like pls give my wife back but adhvik shifted mithra and haswanth with him till the delivery...

Sid too took very good care of mithu but adhvik was very possessive...adhvik got all his loved ones after a big struggle So, after that he was very possessive about his loved ones...

First prasad , sid and mithra now isai too added in the list...

From birth isai mostly attached to adhvik even though sid and adhvik looked exactly the same but isai identifies them correctly...

Sid did not get hurt or possessive he is happy for adhvik..

Sid bit softly in her cheeks so she shouted....

Isai - Ahhhh....mama valikudhu she rubbed cutely

Adhvik - Dei yen da en doll ah kadicha ...doll inga mama kita va

Sid - Romba than apdiye un doll ku valichuduchu paru...ava act panra da apdiye idhula ava amma mari 🤷🏻‍♂️

Mithra - Idhula yen da enna ilukura