Part two crover your emotions

When Leo arrived to his room he sat on his bed and started crying and blaming himself for everything bad that has happened to his brothers and himself, "I deserved to stay in prison dimension their too good for me I do nothing good for the team, I don't get it why they still care for me after everything I done, why?" After 30 mins of blaming himself and crying he heard someone coming to his room he quickly pushed the tears aside and stood up and started cleaning his room. Raphael then came to his room and said, "Hey Leo, dinner ready. Oh so now you decide finally cleaning your room." Raphael said Leo then said, "please I was just tired of stepping on things I wanted to actually see the floor, jeez." Raph then said, "Well at least come eat your dinner before Micky does." "Okay fine, but this only because I want Food." Leo said teasingly Leo Raph head to the living room to see their two other brother Donatello and Michael, also their friend April eating pizza well watching a movie with their dad Master Spilter it was How To Train Your Dragon. Leo sat next to Donnie and Raph sat next to Dad and April, Leo said he grab a slice of pizza but actually didn't. He was gonna starve himself tonight Mickey thu notice and was concerned this the 7th night in a row he seen his brother not eating but instead Leo was more focused on if the others like Donnie or Raph had eaten because they used to try to starve themself and Leo did act like his goofy self which everyone enjoyed but also sometimes was annoyed about but something felt off to Michael how was Leo out of all of them, not traumatized he was put in scary and dangerous situations more than Donnie Raph Micky and April all combined so why is he not traumatized Micky figured Leo was hiding something, Leo was hiding something he was hiding the fact that he was traumatized badly worse than his brother and April but they needed him so he was pushing his trauma aside for them. "I'm gonna grab something to drink" Leo said Leo was actually gonna have something to drink Leo went to the kitchen and poured coffee into his favorite mug, before he got a sip of his coffee what Leo calls it a trauma shock it's when something bad that happens comeout of no where it happens to him a few times like one time when Leo was talking with one of his brothers one hit him and he made the excuse of he forgot he was going to meet up with Usagi just so he can head to a different room to cry this trauma shock cause him to start crying and drop his mug cause it to shatter into big chucks easily can be glued back together Donnie ca.e to the kitchen after hearing the crash "everything okay Nardo!" Donatello asked concerned about his twin brother "Yes I'm fine I just accidentally dropped my mug uh can you get my a broom and dust pan I need to clean this up" Leo said with a shaking voice, but without turning to face his twin brother Donnie looked at the shatter mug then looked at the back of Leo's head, "Don't worry Nardo I can patch it up um you can just leave the shattered peices on the counter I'll fix it later I know that's your favorite mug." Leo than said with a shaking voice, "thanks Donald um can you tell the others after the movie we can have a game night tonight." Donnie nodded then went back to the living room to tell the others what happened and what's gonna happen after the movie Leo stood there shaking and crying after the trauma shock was other he picked up the shattered mug peices and put them on the counter then put on his usual happy face and went back to watching the movie and after the movie they went and played arcades games Mickey was keeping an eye on Leo but Leo acted normal just as he hoped he didn't want anyone he knew to know the real him that's why Mikey not catching anything strange cause acted goofy all the time it wasn't anything new but after 10 pm had past Leo said everyone had to go to bed and everyone went to bed sad Leo thu when he went to his room he ended up crying himself to sleep Miky did hear him all night till he fell asleep, Mikey knew Leo was not fine. Mickey just needed Leo to confirm it.