Down Chick 2: The Hunt

The summary or whatever you call it for the sequel is now up along with the cover, if anyone wants to view it.

I'm going to start on Chapter One soon. I just wanted to get it up that it's coming. :)

Now, I know the cover is alright. If anyone wants to make me another feel free to do so.

I'm expecting a lot for this book. I want to add new elements and place more character development and improvements into this book. I'm thinking action, war, romance, and soul searching. Along with the entry of the F.B.I., government and the media.

I don't believe I ever gave a name to the city that they lived in. Some of you have asked where this takes place. The answer isn't created as of now. The city where Angel lives and the one where Keish will be aren't named as of right now. They don't really exist in this world either. So picture some city that's created by me and the events happen there. At some point, before I go fully published I will create names and even place them into states.

I'm excited about this book and I hope you guys are too.

However, let me repeat a statement I've made before:

FEEDBACK.

Feedback is linked to updates in the case of this book.

I want to know what you think about my book. I want criticism, thoughts, and opinions. I want to see that you are actively a part of the book. Some silent readers never come out of the dark, but I want you guys to do so. I'll update so as long as you're doing that. I can't promise an update everyday, or even every week. However, I promise to try and get in an update at least once every two weeks. Some of you may not like this, but compared to waiting months at time this is a lot better of a deal. I'm sure all of the readers of this book will agree.

Those updates took forever because I busy, however. I'm still in college and work, but I think I have a little extra time on my hands for the time being. So, I'll try to get faster updates.

xoxo,

xLeisx