(𝐈) 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 - 𝐄𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐄𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬

𓆩☀𓆪

𓆩☀𓆪

IT HAD BEEN MONTHS. Caius had made no appearance, much to Katherine's dismay; as the April breeze breathed through the town, many tourists made their way into the historical place, taking in the local culture and more humans were attending the tours, much to the vampire's delight around her, yet she felt none of it, even when she was with Marcus or Aro, she still felt as if a piece of her was missing, yet she was forbade to leave her room without a privileged escort whom had permission from the Kings, it was for her own safety, or at least that was what was told to the girl who sat watching from her bedroom window, seeing the hustle and bustle of the Saturday morning, she remembered how she had once been one of the small children whom stole from the stands and stalls, seeing how the current ones were darting under tables and rummaging through tourist's bags.

Huffing, she got up once more, her dress moved with her body as she rose, following her as she entered the main room, passing through it to the double doors, as per usual, the two guards stood straight beside each of the wooden panels, their expressions stoic as their eyes glided to the woman whom had attempted to pass through them. The burly one to her left turned his body towards her, the smaller one following his actions 'My Queen? Is something the matter, would you like us to fetch anything for you?' He spoke, a smile gracing his handsome features as he bowed lightly, the larger one copying the other.

'I was wondering if I would be able to see Caius?' Her voice attempted to become light and carefree, not pressing so much as to cause suspicion and hopefully win the guard's mind, yet her question was met with a large swallow from the smaller man and a twitch of the larger one's eye, it was at this moment that her mind recalled Ruby telling her of a few names that belonged to the Elite Guards.

'I am afraid that is not at all possible at this moment in time, Mistress.' Felix's voice drawled, he frowned, attempting to sympathise with the young woman in front of him 'He is extremely busy, I believe he is in trial at the moment.' Katherine's innocent façade faded, her eyebrows furrowed as her eyes narrowed, she felt the tug in her chest growing into a harmful pain, her heart beating a million times a second as she stared at the two men, when suddenly she seemed to see a light glow in the hallway flooring, it led to the right, then it seemed to disappear to the left, yet she still saw where it led.

The light was attempting to guide her.

She followed the light.

Katherine's determination was glowing around her as she felt herself move quickly through the corridors, it felt an inhumane speed, yet she did not care, she had to see him; she had to know what she had done wrong to make her hate him.

𓆩☀𓆪

Moments beforehand, Caius's furious being had stormed the office of Aro Volturi. His eyes blazing with a fire as the painful pull in his chest intensified, the ravenette was taken aback when his peaceful session of signing forms had been disturbed 'Where is she?!' His voice was like a scalding iron, it hit Aro straight in the chest as he felt the rupturing of their brotherly bonds with the words that were spat at him, fire like a machine gun straight into his chest.