Boyfriend Reveal

It has been around three and a half months since Skyler and I had started dating and everything has been going smoothly. I finally mustered up the courage to tell Carson and Skyler helped me plan the double date idea in order to do so. I was nervous as Abbie did my makeup and kept checking the time on my phone. I wish the time would slow down. 

"Girl, you are a nervous wreck. Come on, take deep breaths with me" We took three deep breaths together and I gave her a nervous smile. I'd be so lost without this girl. "You're going to do good and everything will be fine" I nodded my head and looked in the mirror. 

"I look so good" I said as I looked up at her while she smiled down at me. She helped me into the black dress I was planning on wearing and walked me to the door where Carson was picking me up. We walked down to his car and got in before making our way to the restaurant. 

"I'm so nervous" I admitted while rubbing my sweaty hands together. 

"Why? I'm not going to drop dead when I see him, am I?" Carson asked while looking back at me from his rear view mirror. 

"Well, let's not do that" I said making them both laugh and let out a short giggle. He found a parking space and we stood by the building waiting when I heard an engine coming from the parking lot entrance. 

"He's here" I said while smiling towards the bike's headlights. 

"A biker? Damn. I see you" Carson said while cautiously watching him.

"Can you guys go grab our table? Give us a moment of privacy?" I asked while they agreed and headed inside. I walked over to Skyler as he took his helmet off. 

"God, I could fuck you right now. You look so good! God and you smell amazing. Can I have you as dessert?" He teased while biting at my earlobe making shivers go down my spine and earning a quiet moan from me. 

"Not right now" He pulled me in closer by my waist and planted a kiss on my neck before throwing his keys in his pocket. 

"Fine, I'll wait" I held his hand as he opened the first door for me while squeezing his hand out of nervousness. 

Carson's POV~

I was unwrapping my silverware while waiting on the new couple to come take a seat at our table when I watched in shock as my brother walked through the door holding the hand of Lexi. My fork dropped to the floor making a loud clatter as my jaw dropped. Lexi looked up at me nervously with pleadings eyes to not make a scene while they approached the table. 

"I think I missed something because when did this happen and why did I not see anything happening between the two of you?" I stated somewhat calmly looking at my brother. I watched as his thumb rubbed the back of her hand while I waited to hear his reply. 

"Well, that day I watched her do your makeup before we all went out clubbing together, I knew I wanted her. She didn't want to go home after I went to take her home and we went to my place. We ended up fucking an-" 

"WHAT" I screamed and then apologized as people turned to look at us. "What?!" I whispered. 

"We hung out a lot and I took her on a lot of mini dates before asking her out. Clearly she thought it was a good idea since we've been together for almost four months now" He looked at me with a serious and sincere look in his eyes before smiling a smile I've never seen him smile before at her. He pecked her forehead before the server came interrupting our conversation. 

"Are you sure you want.. him?" I asked Lex while Skyler shot me a glare and she nodded while placing her hand back on his. They looked like lovesick teenagers and I didn't know how to feel about it. My brother hasn't been in a relationship for like two years and now he wants my best friend? He is the definition of passed around and yet she still trusted him when I knew she wouldn't do that with anyone else. He's not even her exact type. What is going on? 

Alexia's POV~

"Alright, if you're happy then I'm happy" Carson said while sighing and looking between us. I smiled as I looked between Skyler and then Carson. 

"Promise?" I asked before getting up and wrapping my arms around Carson's neck while he patted my arm. 

"Yeah yeah, eat your food before it gets cold" Carson said before I let him go and started eating the spaghetti I ordered. 

"I'm surprised you were this chill" Skyler said before taking a bite of his steak. 

"I'll be watching you" Carson threatened making me giggle. I was so happy they were all okay with my decision and felt a little dumb that I was overthinking this whole thing. I felt Skyler's hand grab my thigh and laid my hand on it while we all continued talking. 

~~

Skyler threw me up against the wall while kissing my neck and grabbing my ass making me moan loudly. He picked me up while his lips started to devour mine making the joke he made at the restaurant my reality. He threw me on the bed and I looked up into his dark eyes that looked like he was going to make me unable to walk for the rest of the week. He grabbed my throat lightly while his tongue explored my mouth and fought against mine.