°•○The menu○•°

Welcome friend, to the yandere café~ Take a seat, get comfy, and please...don't run.

If you're new to my book(s)/profile, then hello, I'm Mochi, your local baker of yandere stories.
It's nice to meet you. \^°^/
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read these, I sincerely hope you'll like them.
This little café is meant for all to enjoy - something to snack on while I finish planning my own, fully original yandere story.
Something to pass the time until then~ ;)

*Be sure to read through the menu carefully!*

¡
|

°•°•°•□°•°•°•□°•°•°•□°•°•°•□°•°•°•□°•°•°•

|
!

~Table of contents~

->Items of importance.

->Request details/rules.
->Title key
->Rules

->Request forms.
->One-shots
->Short stories
->Preferences

‐>Meet the boys.

->Completed orders.
->Original yandere characters: stories list
->Dine in vs. Take out
->Anime/game characters: stories list *coming soon*

¡
|

°•°•°•□°•°•°•□°•°•°•□°•°•°•□°•°•°•□°•°•°•

|
!

~Items of importance~□
○ - ○ - ○ - ○ - ○ - ○

->First and foremost.
This book will contain one-shots and short stories that may contain: blood/slight gore, language, mentions of alcohol, drugs and/or weapons such as guns or knives, kidnapping, and more.
A warning will be at the beginning of each chapter that contains darker material - along with a certain symbol in the title (key shown below).
If you're uncomfortable or sensitive to any of the themes mentioned above, then please read with caution on certain chapters. Thank you!
->Any dark subject matter used will be handled with care - and will not be used merely for shock value.

->Second.
This book is open to requests.
If you have an idea for a one-shot/short story that you would love to see, then feel free to comment where it says to down below.

->Third.
If you enjoy it here in the cafe, then please consider voting, commenting, and sharing to friends. Your appreciation means the world to me, and would really help me out.

¡
|

°•°•°•□°•°•°•□°•°•°•□°•°•°•□°•°•°•□°•°•°•

|
!

~Request details~□
○ - ○ - ○ - ○ - ○ -

~Title Keys~

->◇= Dark content warning. Mild.
Subject matter such as blood and the use of weapons, etc. is relatively tame- though caution will be needed.

->♧= Dark content warning. Hot.
Subject matter such as kidnapping, blood, and the use drugs and/or force, etc. will be mentioned relatively in depth with higher detail - for narrative storytelling, not shock value. Think 'bad endings' and such.

->♡= Fluff content.
This is reserved for the more heartwarming chapters - those with 'good endings.'

->♤=Lime content.
These fluff-filled chapters have a little more spice to them.

|

~Rules~

|

->Make sure they are open beforehand.

->Try to be as detailed as possible with your requests, it would help out a lot in terms of planning and in turn I might get it out faster.

->Please keep in mind these are requests, I will try to get as many done as I can but they will take time to plan and write out.
I'm doing these on top of three to four other books, art, and personal stuff - so I ask for your patience.
->No spamming or begging for requests - same goes for pestering about when it's going to be done as this will not make me want to do/finish it.

->Do not ask for smut scenes.
I know I write darker themes at times, however - personally I don't find the appeal, and will not force myself to write something I am not comfortable with.
I can write the events leading up to it - and I can still do lime if you'd like something a little more steamy, but nothing more than that, please.

->I can do alternate universes. This can include alternate endings, and differing character beats (Ie. Vampire, different era, role reversal, etc.).

->If/when I accept your request I'll reply to your comment in some way.
->I may not accept it right away so please don't feel bummed, sometimes I like to wait and brainstorm an idea out more before I write it.

¡
|

°•°•°•□°•°•°•□°•°•°•□°•°•°•□°•°•°•□°•°•°•

|
!

□~Request forms~□
○ - ○ - ○ - ○ - ○ - ○

-> One-shots.
Status: Open

->Character:

‐>Type by title key (Ie. Dark matter hot, with lime):

->Short, semi-detailed summary of your idea:

->Extra (Era, au details, etc.)

Comment here-

¡
|

°•°•°•□°•°•°•□°•°•°•□°•°•°•□°•°•°•□°•°•°•

|
!

->Short stories. Status: Open

->Character(s):

‐>Type by title key (Ie. Dark matter hot, with lime):

->Short, semi-detailed summary of your idea:

->Extra (Era, au details, etc.)

Comment here-

¡
|

°•°•°•□°•°•°•□°•°•°•□°•°•°•□°•°•°•□°•°•°•

If you have any questions,
Comment here-

Otherwise, buckle up friends and enjoy~

/]_/]
( °'°)
/ \]<3]
-Mochi<3