leave me alone 💙

You and carl recently got into a fight and you wanted to make up but this time he was really pissed. You definitely knew you crossed a line when you mentioned his mom, Lori.

You saw him walking out at night an dsaw him trying to climb over the walls. What the fuck? You climbed out your windiw and ran as fast as your feet could take you but you slipped halfway along the way, how embarrassing.. You landed on your palms and knees so they were a bit scratched but you ignored it and chased after Carl.

"CARL!" You screamed after him but he ignored you. You grabbed his shoulder which forced him to look at you. His boue eye was filled with rage.

"y/n leave me alone, im just going in a run mkay?!" He turned off and climbed up the wall and away into the night.

"Y/N!!" I heard rick yell.  we're being attacked. I get up and grab my gun and run out, shooting anyone i could spot that was attacking until i could see rick motioning with his arm signalling for me to come over, i ran just as fast as i could like i was running for carl. We made it into some sewers and i saw Carl with a red teary eye.

"CARL!" I yelled as i ran towards him.

he was bit somewhere we couldnt cut off.

I sobbed trying to keep quiet enough, intertwining my hands iwth his as he weakly smiles at me with tears running down his face.

"y/n please dont leave me alone."