Chapter 1:The Attack

Disclaimer: I do NOT own twilightbor the characters,  besides kings 3 daughters.

When the Romanians attacked that night.....everything changed.

Vladimir and Stefan were plotting on how to regain the throne back from the "Volturi scum" when a young vampire they had captured to join their army came forth revealing she had finally figured out her "gift". She was a psychic. She was having visions of the upcoming attack and some so far into the future that no one could even dream about.
She prophesized that there would be all this science and technology in the future that would make anything a possibility. In her vision, she sees 3 powerful girls who could bring the Volturi to their knees. However, she notices a similarity between the girls and the kings. They seem to be related and referring to them as father, dad, and daddy.
The vision changes to the 2 Romanian mix 2 different ingredients and placing them in the container. 28 days later, a baby has evolved.
"You must find a way to harvest 'both' ingredients of making a child," she says.

Stefan POV
"Vlad? Does that witch from a couple of years ago still owe you a favor?" Vlad chuckles, "Indeed she does. What are you thinking, brother?"
"That tonight she repays her debt." I say.