Chapter 20: Date

Alec decided it was time for a proper date. He had wanted to ask Ari for weeks, but he kept chickening out.

Ari, on the other hand, knew he would finally ask her today. She even already had an outfit picked out for tonight.

"Good morning, love." Alec said

"Good morning, Alec. What's on your mind today." Ari asked. Giving him a push.

"I believe you and I should go out tonight." He said.

"I believe that sounds wonderful. " She smiled.

"I will pick you up from your room at 6." Alec kissed her hand.

"I shall be counting down the hours." She said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Time Skip*

Alec was going to be picking her up any moment. She was thinking about tonight and was hoping he wouldn't be upset.

She ended up having a vision of where he was taking her. A restaurant with a hotel attached. She booked a room at the hotel. Ready to take the next step in their relationship.

*knock knock*

"Good evening, Alec." Ari smiled when she opened the door.

"Hello, love. Ready to go?" He asked.

"More than ready." She says.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They were really enjoying themselves. Even though Alec couldn't eat, he still enjoyed her presence.

"I had a really nice time tonight. I wish it weren't over, love." Alec said.

"It doesn't have to be. I uhhh, I got us a room." She says, blushing.

"Ari..... I really want to, but I don't want you to feel rushed."

"I don't feel rushed." She exclaimed

"Ok then. Let's go." He walked to the elevator.

They barely made it into the room before they were going at it.

Ari knew she was making the right decision. She just hopes her dad doesn't see this later.

She unbuttoned his shirt as she was kidding him, and he unzipped her dress.

He stopped when they were lying in the bed. "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."She smiles.