Boiled scrambled and fried. (Scp Tale).

"Ok The file is Ready to go." Zero said as The finished downloading.

ACCESSING SCP FILES

ACCESSING COMPLETE FILE FOUND

OPENING FILE Boiled, Scrambled, and Fried.

"Boiled, Scrambled, and Fried?" Everyone thought, finding the Name weird.

"Now before I continue the Story, I must Clarify that well You may Expect a story about The Plague Doctor To Evolve solely around Violence, disease, and death. This story shows a surprising divergence. And shows an unexpected new life coming from 049 In a rather Bizarre fashion." Zero said.

Everyone was Certainly surprised at this. Considering most what they heard from the Plague doctor has revolved solely around Disease, death, and bringing People to life. But this time hes actually Bringing life, And it Immediately got everyone's Attention.

"Wow, who would have Thought life would be brought by Scp 049?"
Sero said.

"I am quite curious to see how he managed to bring life to the world." Nezu said.

"<PLAYING FILE>

SCP-049 was sick. For the first time in its stay at the Foundation, there was something clearly wrong with it. Over the security cameras, it had been observed holding its stomach and moaning, limping around its cell and stopping occasionally to lie down. The medical staff didn’t know what to think. There was nothing noticeably off about the plague doctor except for the strange stomach pains."

Everyone Was shocked to hear that Scp 049 had fallen ill.

"Jeez what's up with him? Did that 'Pestilence' finally get the better of him?" Ms joke thought.

"It didn’t help that there was no way to get access to its body beneath all its skin robes. SCP-049 was taken to the medical station for a proper examination. His caretaker was Doctor Richard Omel, who specialised in the care of humanoid anomalies.

“Please, I beg you doctor, leave me be. I can assure you that I’m strong enough to withstand the pain.” SCP-049 struggled against his restraints as Doctor Omel examined him."

Everyone was Confused on why 049 was denying help. Considering the clear pain that he was obviously in.

"“Man, what happened to you, 049? This is bizarre.” Omel felt a lump in SCP-049’s stomach as he touched the doctor with his gloved hand. Abdominal distension, maybe? SCP-049’s breathing became labored as it spoke.

“I’ll be fine. This has happened to me before, and I promise that it’s no disease.”"

This Immediately got everyone's attention.

"Wait, this has happened to him before?" Mic thought.

"So if it's no disease, then what's going on with him?" Nezu thought.

"Then, What could possibly be wrong with this This guy?" Midnight said.

"“Then you know what’s happening? Why didn’t you tell us?” Doctor Omel stopped touching it.