𝟎𝟑, ᴀᴜssʜᴏʟᴇ.

treacherous,
chapter three.

✧˖°࿐·̩͙✧ "NOW WHO LEAVES THEIR DORM ROOM UNLOCKED" an australian accent echoed through the empty common room as he entered the dorm with Logan and Colin following him in

˖°·̩͙ "NOW WHO LEAVES THEIR DORM ROOM UNLOCKED" an australian accent echoed through the empty common room as he entered the dorm with Logan and Colin following him in.

"Finnegan!" Bellamy ran past the door as she entered Finns open arms. four months had been too long since she last saw them — she missed her boys.

     next was Logan, who stood with his famous smirk as he awaited her embrace. "birdie" he greeted, taking in the sweet scent of cherries and vanilla. and finally colin picked her up and span her around.

     "where's Kit?" Logan asked the brunette. "she's taking a nap — we had a long . .  emotional morning" Bell answered with a chuckle.

     "you better go wake her up, we have a busy night planned" he informed her. "and that is?. ."

     "we're hitting the club, darling. now come on, chop chop — you got thirty minutes to get yourself presentable, it's time we meet introduce you to college men"

     she huffed, before nodding. "thirty minutes? couldn't have given me a heads up first?"

     Colin let out a laugh, "this is your heads up, Bell"

     "evil, evil" she tutted. she motioned for the boys to follow her to Kitty's room. she opened the door, revealing a sprawled out sleeping Kit.

before the girl went to speak, all three boys jumped on the blonde — earning a grunt underneath all their weight.

"jesus" Kitty groaned, feeling like she got the air sucked out of her. "wakey-wakey, cousin" Logan smirked at the fellow blonde.

Bell could tell by the look on the girls face that she was fighting every fiber in her body not to slap her cousin in the face in that moment.

"i'm tired, leave me alone"

"apparently we are going out" Bell informed her friend. Kit let out yet another groan, before nodding her head. "fine. get out, all of you."

Bell let out a chuckle, and exited the room.

hearing footsteps behind her as she went to her room, she turned to face one of the boys — it was Finn. he pushed past her and went straight to her bed where he immediately got comfortable sprawled across the rose printed sheets.

"where's the blanket, green eyes? it's quite drifty in here" he made a shivery motion, earning an eye-roll as she opened up her closet door.

"i was supposed to go out and buy a new one today — but then Kitty fell asleep and i didn't want to go alone" she answered.

the man smirked to himself, "guess we'll just have to share mine tonight"

the let out a sarcastic laugh, throwing the dress she picked from her closet at him. "very funny, but you're not that lucky"

he pretended to frown, which made her stick her tongue out at him. "anyways" she grabbed a pair of pointy-toed boots. "what's the plan for tonight?"

he hummed, thinking for a moment.

"i'm thinking . . redhead for me" he told her, "and maybe a brunette for you" she paused for a second, before shaking her head. "brunette's aren't really my thing" she admitted.

"okay then . . we'll get you a blonde, how's that?"

she nodded her head, "maybe"

one night stands became incredibly popular for the group over the summer — everybody had them, but most of them were handled by Finn and Bell. they had a fun time.

they had a little competition going on. they wanted to see who could pull the most. although most of Bell's 'one night stands' were full of making out — and had nothing to do with sex. ( but he didn't need to know that ).

"maybe?"

"you changing the game on me, green eyes?" she shrugged, a smirk arose on her lips.

"maybe"

the man squinted his eyes full of mischief, before lunging at the brunette with his hands on her hips as he dropped her onto the bed, beginning to tickle her.

"don't—" she couldn't complete her sentence before she fell into a fit of uncontrollable laughter, her body jolting as she tried to push his hands away.

"you're dead meat, ausshole"