𝑎 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

Travis Crashaws pov (murderer #1)

The club lights were dim, low, as I made my way towards the dance floor, following this strangely addicting stranger right in the middle where she wanted me. She gestures for me to follow her and I do, drawn in by everything about her, she was captivatingly beautiful and I wasn't sure why I was drawn towards her so heavily and yet I was. Standing next to her she takes my hands and places them on her hips, even through the fabric I could feel the heat radiating off of her skin.

"Dance with me."

My eyes snap open heavily, my chest falling and rising rapidly. I was covered in heavy sweat, my eyes droopy suddenly. I had this same dream ever since that night, it never finishes after that part and it was frustrating not knowing what would have happened after that. Instead I wake up covered in sweat and wondering what would have happened that night..if I would have let it carry on...

Taking off the blankets I realize my sweats suddenly feel tighter for some reason and i realize I've had a boner this entire time, the straining familiar pulse vibrating through my sweats. I hadn't realized I would be this worked up over a dream...a dream I never thought I would have.

Before I could stop myself I'm indulging in this dream, closing my eyes and beginning to fantasize about what would have happened that night..

"Dance with me" her body presses up against mine and our bodies collide much slower than I wanted them too, her hands around my neck and my hands around her waist. Her fingers run up and down my neck slowly and softly and I wanted nothing more for her to speed up her pace but she didn't, she took her time exploring me, like a new project.

My fingers find their way into my boxers and I'm suddenly gripping myself, a gasp escaping my lips as my hands fondle my length, the warmth of my hands sending a shiver down my spine. I hadn't done this in months, what felt like forever, I didn't have a reason to really...

Moving my hands slow I run it up and down my base, taking my time just like I know she would. The teasing pace I kept only made me groan but I didn't stop, Instead I kept it slow, moving like I have all the time In the world, closing my eyes once again..

She pulls me close towards her but doesn't kiss me, Instead she leans up and kisses the tattoo beneath my neck, her lips fire against my skin. Her teeth scrape along my skin and I groan, gripping her waist tighter against my body, moving slowly so she could feel me beneath my clothes.

Imagining her tiny lips along my neck speeds up my pace, rubbing my fingers over the tip of me. A groan escapes my lips as my head goes back, imagining her lips sliding up and down my neck. I could feel myself coming close, but I wanted this to last, last longer than it usually does.

"Kiss me" I breathed against her neck, and she stares back at me, her eyes reading mine.

"You want something, you've got to take it".

Crashing my lips Into hers, it's an unexpected feeling as our lips meet. Her lips are warm and soft and she's kissing me back with an uncertainty and skilled movement I'm almost taken back. Claiming her bottom lip I suck it harshly and she gasps Inside my mouth, taken back by such a harsh assault.

I didn't know what I was doing but I didn't want to stop, I was so close, my fantasy hitting the edge harder than I thought. Remembering the feeling of bringing myself towards the edge was a feeling I had missed so much it somehow feels more intense than usual.

"Fuck.." I groan, tilting my head back, picking the pace up as I'm brought towards the edge, an intense climax hitting me harder than expected. How the fuck did that just happen?

I was on duty of watching her, bringing her food and helping her in the shower. I had somehow felt this..odd and uncomfortable feeling knowing I had literally just masturbated thinking about her, I know she didn't know but I somehow felt like she did.

I had came in the room around twelve in the afternoon and she was awake, watching 365 days on Netflix. She was curled in the corner, a blanket wrapped around her tightly. She was laughing and I hadn't expected that to this movie, considering it was a big porno.

She doesn't shut the movie off when I step inside the tiny room, instead she stares directly at me, not taking her eyes off mine.

"Good afternoon, cara" I spoke, my voice suddenly caught in my throat.

She doesn't speak, just stares directly into my soul it felt like.

"I...hope your ready for a shower..and something new"...my eyes wonder towards the TV and I find it's on a specific part, where he's in the shower and the girl is rubbing him against the wall. Why was she watching this specifically?

Staring at her there's a dark look in her eyes, stained there heavily. Her lips are parted slightly and I stare at her completely stuck, wondering what was running through that mind of hers.

What the fuck was happening to me?