chapter 20

Back within the abode of the enforcers, approximately 30 minutes after Hephaestus had left Zeus and his enforcers to discuss on how to deal with the possibility of a traitor existing in Olympus and currently all the people involved were silent and the reason for that was the conclusion they came to after their deliberation.

"My lord are you sure this is for the Best?"

Bia asked, she feared that this decision might make the situation worse and guarantee one of Zeus's Children as a traitor, however same time it feels like the only possible solution.

"It's the only way to ensure that I keep my throne, I can't simply let the possibility hang in the air"

"I understand that my lord but sending them all to Tartarus  that's a bit extreme isn't"

Nike voiced her concern, after a few minutes of deliberation  with them Zeus's came to the conclusion that while they waited for Athena and Apollo to come back with the Oracle which my take weeks or  months to ensure that nothing happens while they wait all of Zeus's Children will be confined I'm Tartarus for the time being or at least until the ones that are traitor are revealed to be innocent.

"Are you questioning our lord Nike? Are you in cahoots with the traitor??"

"Oh give it a rest will yo— huh?"

 Nike Was interrupted before she could finish her sentence by what felt like a phantom hand gripping her very soul  she immediately stood up  and looked around, she wasn't the only one who felt this Kratos did as well, the both of them had stood up and frantically looked around and stretched out their senses but they couldn't find out who just trespassed onto their domains.

"What is it?"

Startled by their sudden movements, Zeus quickly questioned them asking for them to explain their actions.

"I think someone just tried to use my concept."

"Yes mine too, it felt like someone touched my soul"

Hearing their answers everyone immediately became on guard as they all realized that it might the traitor trying something. The enforcers were one if Zeus's most powerful Allies anyone could use their concepts they'd be a force to be reckoned with especially if they got their hands on Nike's victory.

"Whoever they are, they're playing a dangerous game"

Nike warned as  she stared up in the sky, she couldn't decent who it was that just tried to hijack her power but whoever they are they should be careful because trying to use another's divinity would have dire consequences.

....

"now we wait and See"

Hephaestus voiced as he released a breath, what he just did was dangerous, if Nike or Kratos are able to recognize that it was him that tried to use their concepts of victory and strength he'll immediately be outed as the Traitor and he'll have to flee Olympus for a while, however  he wasn't worried that much as he had some to help should  that happen.

A small box  the size of a Rubik's cube  was held in his hand, the box had an artificial eye on one of its sides akin to the eye of a robot or Android. The  box Also had stitches on the other sides.

"making it out of flesh would have been weird"

He voiced as he spun the prison realm on his finger as he looked at it. The one that had trapped  Satoru definitely wouldn't be able to trap Gods however this one should.  With some Uru metal and a bit of spatial manipulation  thanks to the concept of space  Hephaestus now has a box that can trap gods. Using  [Transmute] makes it far more easier to forge that he thought,  not mention he doesn't even need to  write the runes at least not manually.