8

"Didn't see that one coming, did you?" She asked

"Yeah because you died!" Tara said.

"Kinda didn't, though. It was a good way to get off the suspect list. Stab Gale Weathers, stab Mindy on the train. That sort of thing."

"Yep, and i just made sure I was first in the scene so i could switch hey body with a fresh one. Little fake blood, a prosthetic. You'd be amazed at what a grieving father can get away with."

"I got Stu Macher's mask. He was my favorite."

Ethan then put his mask on Nancy Loomis's mannequin.

"Nice. That's number 3. That's 2. Which leaves.. your father's." Bailey took out a Ghostface mask that belonged to Billy Loomis.

"This is what we've been counting down to, Sam. I'm gonna need you to put it on."

Sam then hit the mask away making Ethan slash her shoulder. Ethan and Bailey were just laughing.

"You stay the fuck away from her!" Tara yelled!

"Come on." Bailey said

"What? What is this? You did this as a family?" Sam asked

"Hell yeah, bitch! You should know better than anyone." Quinn said pointing the knife at Sam.

"They're still not getting it."

"Look i don't know what you believe, but i didn't commit those murders in Woodsboro. It wasn't me!"

"We know that. Of course you didn't. What do you think this is based on some bullshit conspiracy theory? Come on. Who do you think started the rumors about you in the first place?" Bailey pointed at Quinn who was raising her hand

"You didn't commit those murders. But y/n did. Even if she killed people it still turned her into the "hero of Woodsboro." Both of you were." Bailey said

"Do you know now easy it was too turn both of you from the hero of Woodsboro into the villain? How easy it is to convince the world to believe the worst in people rather than the best?"

"Because it's not enough to just kill still these days. You have to assassinate their character first. So when dad here "discovers" your horribly mutilated bodies" Quinn pretend to stab Tara. You quickly stood infront of her. Protecting her.

"Posed with Sam and Y/n wearing their father's mask, he'll say some poor dumb bastard read on the internet that you're the real Ghostface and took matters into their own deluded hands."

"Exactly! That's why it's the perfect alibi. And ask the best lies are based on the truth. And you're a killer. Just like your father's" Bailey pointed at you and Sam

"No, I'm not!" Sam yelled, you didn't. You were a killer. You were tricked, but you wanted Richie dead.

"Yes, you are, you motherfucker! You killed our brother!" Quinn yelled

"What are you talking about?"

"You said your brother died in a car accident."

"No, no, no, you sweet, dumb thing." Ethan said making you glare at him

"He died in Woodsboro at the hands of your bitch sister."

"You're Richie's family."

"Yeah."

You turned to Ethan only making him stab on the shoulder
"ding-ding-ding-ding! She's finally started to get it!"

Tara and Sam ran to the side with you and Anika following.