𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

So much for having fun

So much for having fun. I can't find myself to move under Alessio's stare.

It suffocates me.

I turn around to see where he's seated. Not very far from me. When I finally lock my gaze with him, I mouth "Stop staring."

"Can't." He mouths back.

"You look creepy." I mouth in response.

He shrugs his shoulders in response.

This motherfucker is going to be the actual death of me.

"Come on, we're going to go over and talk to him like normal human beings." Mils says, narrowing her eyes.

"I don't consent." I reply.

I'm not about to talk to him. Talked to him enough yesterday.

"Whether you consent or not, I know you want to talk to him. Get it out of your system. Plus, you'll get so drunk you won't remember anything." Mila responds, like it's a fact.

She does have a point.

Fuck it.

We make our way over to where Alessio is sitting. I see that a blue eyed man is accompanying him.

"Hi, Alessio." I say, with the biggest fakest smile ever.

"Hi, gorgeous." He responds, reciprocating the same smile I gave him.

Gorgeous.

"Care to introduce me, Al?" A deep voice grumbles from beside him.

"Melina, Mila, this is Rocco." Alessio says while taking a sip of his whiskey.

Rocco? The name sounds familiar.

Then it hits me.

This was the man Alessio shared daunting adventures with, from when he was seven.

Good to see they're still friends.

"Ro-Ro" I say cheekily,

"Rocco." He grumbles out.

Damn okay.

"What do you do for a living, Ro-Ro?" I say grinning, knowing the nickname annoys him.

"I own buildings. Penthouses, apartments, condos, townhouses, and more." He responds, taking a chug of his drink.

"Oh my gosh! Do you think you can help me get one?" Mils says, with a gasp.

This would be great for her. I really hope she finds one.

"Depends. Which one do you want?" He mutters out.

"I don't know." Mils says.

He grumbles something under his breath, hard to identify.