Aliyahs Sister

(3rd person)

Y/N was pacing her room. Her best friend, Aliyah, has invited you for a sleep over and another one of her sisters we're going to be there. Y/N has met her sister a couple times. Each time being some of the best memories Y/N has made. But since she was always absent filming for a movie, or show, she hasn't seen Jenna and a long while. Lately she's gotten big on the internet with her new show, 'Wednesday' having just aired a couple weeks ago. Now secretly Y/N has always found Jenna attractive but that was only after she became Aliyah's friend.

Finally Y/Ns doorbell rang. Y/N grabbed her bag and greeted Aliyah at her door. "Y/N!" She exclaimed.

"Aliyah! Hi how've you been?!" Y/N asked back. They haven't seen each other for a couple weeks due to Y/N being in a family trip to Hawaii. Some place she's always wanted to go.

"Good good! You?" Aliyah asked back grabbing Y/N hand and pulling her to her car gently.

"I've been great! The beach was so much fun!" Y/N said excitedly as she got in the passengers seat.

"We're gonna go pick up Kylie to, that ok?" Aliyah asked as she started the engine.

"Yeah of course! Two of my best friends at the same sleep over! Of course I would say yes!" Y/N says as she looks in the mirror, fixing her lip stick.

"Damn who you trying to impress? It's just me, you Kylie and Jenna." Aliyah said, keeping her eyes on the road.

Y/N looked at Aliyah with a unimpressed look. But soon they got to Kylie's house. Y/N got out of the car and ran up to the door. She knocked very loudly.

Kylie opens the door with a super small backpack on. "Y/N!" She quickly hugged Y/N before pulling her to a small check on her neck. "Good! You didn't do anything in Hawaii!"

"Kylie!" Y/N yelled before both laughing and getting in the car.

"Hi Aliyah!" Kylie said. The two slowly started making conversation.

Y/N put on earbuds and listens to music. Y/N loved her friends but she didn't like being put into any drama the two both loved to talk about. She also didn't like loud noises. And sometimes those two could get very loud!

Finally they got back to Aliya's house. The three all got out of her car and walked to the front door. Aliyah unlocked it and the group pilled into the living room.

"AHHHH!!!" Kylie yelled as she jumped on Y/Ns back. Nocking both over. Kylie fell on top on Y/N . Both panted. But slowly began laughing.

Aliyah was putting her stuff on the counter. And ordering a pizza.

Kylie's face started to turn a little red before awkwardly getting up and helping Y/N up as well. "Sorry..."

Jenna came down the stairs. "Wow guys, neither of you have changed at all." Jenna said pausing at the final step.

Y/Ns pov:

God.. how can Aliyah have been blessed with being born in such a stunning family.

I quickly realized my face started to heat up a little so I turned away to help Aliyah with the pizza. Who currently was yelling... on the phone... to some poor pizza delivery guy... "Aliyah! What's going on?!" I yelled at her asking why she was yelling.

"This dumb ass can't even get that we don't want pineapple on our pizza!" She said sheepishly.

"Well... I know Kylie likes Pineapple on Pizza so.." I say countering Aliyah's claim. She gasped and stormed off to Kylie. Most likely to ask what a ass should want Pineapple on Pizza. Personally I'm neutral. Tasted good with or without.